keep it chill all day every day (the lowercase thread)

end of the week chillz thread has now expanded hours for all your lower case needs :slight_smile:

as caps lock moves with the times, so must we!

sounds good I could use some chillin. dad and siblings are driving me nuts.

been one of those weeks, but now we’re at the end of it :slight_smile:

lower case is kind of like napping, right?

i can totally go in for some napping.

me too on the napping. i’ve turned into a raving insomniac.

found sleeping to be best on weekends, not so much during the week lately!

shhhhhhhh

shhhhhhhh

shhhhhhhh

[youtube=htobTBlCvUU][/youtube]

[youtube=uejh-bHa4To][/youtube]
keep it down now, voices carry…

it’s almost like that would be the basis of a whole new forum game.

or a spotify theme week.

i like where this thread is going :slight_smile:

if you are on g+ you could play along. well you would be notified, you can play along either way. :slight_smile:

don’t spend that much time on g+, actually - did when it was new, but it felt more like a self-congratulatory hipster club of “look we’re here first, that makes us cool” which i think turned a lot of people off :frowning:

edited in: i think what is confusing me and i might need a little more blood sugar to process it, is where g+ comes in - still you got my nice technosnob overview of g+ so i am really not sure.

halp!

that’s pretty well died off. or i don’t have anyone like that circled, maybe.

anyway, there’s a small group, we post weekly themes and all contribute songs. fun! here is the starter post is you are interested.

not what I was suggesting :stuck_out_tongue:

i shall make my surprised face.

<3 <3 <3

Although in the defense of those strange extroverts, my favorite extrovert loves to read and reads a lot.

takes all kinds :slight_smile:

a little tired today :\ got up, turned the desk lamp on, and it immediately blew out - lowercase is a good thing for in the dark typing.

overcast and rainy here, so very much a lowercase day. glad i am working from home.