Keep It Tidy

This shirt is too complex.

I have the other Occam’s Razor shirt, so I must get this one as well!

Thanks! Very well done!

I expected a simpler design.

Again ponders Woot’s thought process on shrinking the design for the Men’s Small bracket It fits, why shrink it? :\

Great idea had to get one

I thought the other Occam’s Razor design is more aesthetically pleasing and witteir http://shirt.woot.com/offers/world-famous-razors?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_1

And this shirt captures the concept perfectly http://shirt.woot.com/offers/resist?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_0

Not a fan of a lot of words on clothes and I suspect a lot of others are the same.

I’d buy it but I could never wear it. I’d be nagged by the knowledge that there is an apostrophe missing. I can’t sport Occam’s Razor misspelled, the other nominalists would laugh at me.

Half-Life 3 confirmed! Just in time for E3.

Suspiciously similar anyway.

“Occam’s Razor” (including the apostrophe) is 12 characters long. “OR-SC” is 4 characters. 12/4 = 3

Half-Life 3 confirmed!

Oh, what a relief! Thanks Ellen! My wife is a copy editor; I’d never live it down.

How did this every get through the Woot process unfixed? Fix the punctuation and I’m in for a hoodie.

Artistic choice, not grammatical. Found many logos that have this dropped. This morning, I googled a bit and found that this is an interesting point of contention on the interweb. Good arguments on both sides…

OOps, Occam’s (or Ockham’s) razor is a principle attributed to the 14th century logician and Franciscan friar William of Ockham. Ockham was the village in the English county of Surrey where he was born.

Now some are worried about the missing apostrophe (S)… The Razor is not the property of the town of OCCAM. It is the property of William…

But there was only one town…

Yet another example of ( bad information is worse than no information )…

Puzzle that!!!

I like the design, but the missing apostrophe - stylistic choice or otherwise - would drive me mad.

It looks nice, though!

Agreed. I was ready to buy this at first glance. But seeing the missing apostrophe changed everything. Intentional or not, I can’t buy it as is.

Looks like dollar shave clubs logo

Did the design get swapped with a fixed version recently? I see the apostrophe there that everyone above is saying is missing…

Clever

I keep making it read ‘Oscar’

Mike was talking to me about this because he was going to post something but he seems to be on the phone now, so I will say it in a way that’s not as good as maybe he had done:

So, we did fix it, we were on the pro-apostrophe side UNTIL the artist came in here with a very rational reason as to why it was made apostrophe-less, so we will be leaving it as the artist intended. We hope that will appease both grammarians and non.