Keeping Warm

Like building a warren?

sings to herself “Let’s pretend we’re bunny rabbits…” (vol 1 #9 you knowz it!)

I’m not really convinced that the shirt’s deviation from a highly idealized model implies the biological accuracy of this shirt. It could be that Fibonacci numbers are closer to a real-world population’s growth than the shirt’s count. But to be fair, I’m not familiar with any appropriate real-world model for the population growth. I just like sequences. :slight_smile:

Either way, the shirt’s definitely awesome.

Naw. How can a rabbit build a warren? They have no thumbs!

FOUND IT! x]

I found 43 rabbits. 43 is a prime number, too, in case you were curious. 6 of them have strange, inexplicable blue markings on their eyes! Oh, 6 isn’t a prime number. But wait, 5 of them have glasses! And 5 is a prime number! So, 43 + 6 + 5 = 54… the numbers from 54, 5 - 4 = 1… and it’s December 1 today! I figured out the secret message! You couldn’t keep it from me, Recycledwax…

The bunnies wearing the mittens on their ears look like they’re surrendering.

Snowed in today, but at least I get to see this awesome winter design.

I love Recycledwax. :slight_smile:

i dont get it

/me ponders why one of the bunnies in the middle isn’t enjoying some nice Ice Cream as a juxtaposition, you know the Blue Bunny. :'P

Damn you guys. How did you know bunny shirts are irresistible?

XD That’s so true. I didn’t notice until you mentioned it, but now I can’t stop seeing it. haha

I have a daughter who is bunny crazy, so this is a must buy. :slight_smile:

I’m not really sure I know what’s going on here, but I know that I like it!

always love me some Recycledwax, and this is no different. Cute done well!

I have two knit-picks:

1). The bottom of the design ends a little too abruptly, cutting a straight line across the bottom.

B). Why do some of the rabbits have eyeglasses? Did they not eat their carrots? Seems suspicious…

Nicely done, I like it. Congrats on the print!

The bottom left bunny’s eye marking totally transforms into Invader Zim…

P.S. I thought RamyB had the bunny market cornered?

First though: Dilbert rabbits… Rabbitbert?

“Heather Gray”'s measurements are ridiculous. 48 chest and 24 waist? That’s practically Jessica Rabbit style! Oh wait…

I know!! I would like to buy it, but I don’t know if, as a knitter, that would drive me crazy or not.

You know, it’s HOW rabbits keep warm that cause there to be so many rabbits in the first place.