Kelty: Back in Pack

lmao…now THAT’S commitment to the sell

I should have read ALL the comments before going back and doing a where’s Waldo with the nail polish remover. I think a before and after image would be nice. :wink:

Top row, 2nd & 4th pics.

Reckon that’s proof that we didn’t shoot that pic. LOL.

Got my Shrike 32 Women’s pack today. This is a serious backpack, and it’s a little larger than I was expecting. It looks like it’ll fit a ton of stuff. I love the big main pocket without losing space to a padded laptop sleeve. It does have the ability to hold a hydration bladder and the tube routes out the top through an overlapping slit. The straps and back on this pack look extremely padded.

If you’re looking for an around town pack this one may be a touch on the large side. If you look at the rest of Kelty’s line their full on camping backpacks start at the 40L volume so realize this one isn’t far below that. I’m considering picking up the 23 to have it as a regular size, around town pack and setting this Shrike 32 aside for serious trips.

When did kelty get bought out? These seem mid grade, Kelty bags were high technology. Where is the emergency whistle on the center strap, what happened to the map pocket and enhanced removable straps? Water proof pockets?

Why hasn’t my order for this bag shipped yet?
What could possibly be taking so long?

It does seem a tad long. Go ahead and email service@woot.com so they can look into it.

I ordered mine on 10/12 and it still hasn’t shipped. Woot CS keeps telling me it “should ship today.”

keep us posted. if you run into difficulty, i’ll drop CS a line from my end.

I’ve been told to wait by Friday, the latest, to receive tracking info.
But, I believe I’ve waited long enough. A 2-week lead time is PLENTY of time for this item to be processed AND delivered to me.

I needed this item by this Thursday since I’m going out of town on Friday morning.

Still nothing and CS hasn’t responded. If you could check into it on your end it would be much appreciated. Bought it for a trip I’m taking next week, so if it doesn’t ship today, I’m going to have to cancel.

I think it’s just to take up the slack, but if anyone out there still uses 35mm film it’s great for holding those little film containers(regardless of what you choose to store in them).