Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack

**Item: **Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack)

[Search Google](Google Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack)

Ooooh. And in both woot- and Fall-appropriate colors…

Sneaky ending to the write-up. Nice.

I do like the colors. Not so industrial.

Some additional info can be found over at kelty.com

Can we get a darker backpack with the Woot! logo for the guys next? I use a backpack at work and would love to look like the biggest nerd at my work with a Woot! logo backpack.

Is this for sure a “kite” model? I cannot find this model anywhere. I know that typically they are from the previous year. The kite model that comes up throughout various searches and on kelty’s site itself does not have the chest or waist straps.

So this is officially a men’s backpack, right? Is that important? I ask as someone who has mostly only bought used unisex backpacks and is probably not the target audience for a fancy one.

I believe this is unisex or male. We have both male and female kelty’s here and I will say the unisex/male in the backpack style works fine for either sex. Once you start getting into larger sizes/actual hiking bags it makes a difference. At a certain price point kelty’s also have torso adjustment. Overall they are good quality bags, imo.

Thank you!

So what’s with the Hunger Games outfits the models are sporting? Upon getting these ever-so trendy bags we’ll be killing each other off for food? Awesome!

Please don’t generalize about gender-color preferences. I’m a lady and I happen think these melted-sherbert colors are hideous.

Boy, those bags seem rather full… of what?

So since it isn’t listed in the features I assume the large pocket doesn’t have a sleeve/pocket for a laptop. I can’t find a picture anywhere of the inside of the main pocket. Bummer because I want to switch to a backpack for work but need a pocket for my laptop.

I also want to see the inside and Does it have a sleeve/pocket for a laptop. I can’t find a picture anywhere of the inside of the main pocket. Bummer because I want to switch to a backpack for work but need a pocket for my laptop.
[/quote]

Kelty.com specifically indicates “Hermaphrodite”

[/quote]

Ebags has an inside view. . .looks like one large compartment. http://m.ebags.com/product/kelty/kite-backpack/250735

I would rather spend the extra $170 and get a bullet proof one.
As long as schools are “gun safe” zones, kids will need it!