Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack

Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard* or $9 Two-Day or *$12 One-Day
Style: With Woot!

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Kelty - Google Shopping Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack)

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/960ee2b3-8403-431d-8e58-c6261d56f41c.jpg

**Item: **Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Kelty Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack)

[Search Google](Kelty - Google Shopping Kite 25 Woot! (or Not) Backpack)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/29/2013 - $19.99 - 11 comment(s)
9/26/2013 - $29.99 (Woot-off) - 11 comment(s)
8/30/2013 - $29.99 - 28 comment(s)

Take a look at the Inside and a couple reviews

Time to check out the product page and check out this picture of the inside that @thunderthighs took when this was on sale back in August

Ah, the backpack I received in the wrong color, last time they were sold.

I’ll see your links and raise you the photo:

I think that was the first time they were sold. We fixed that problem. I got the color I ordered from the last sale.

Let’s learn all about Kelty and more about their warranty

What size laptop - non moldy - can these handle?

I pulled mine out and got my measuring tape.

From the bottom to the top, just before it starts to curve in at the top was about 13-14".

The width was about 12-13" when opened.

This pretty much matches the info on the specs. You can measure your laptop from there.

Keep in mind that this is not a laptop backpack so there’s no padding. You’d want to add a laptop sleeve to protect your laptop. Allow for that too.

Some reviews online mention this backpack as dry pack. Is this a waterproof bag?

Anyone happen to know if the backpack is compatible with a hydration bladder?

I believe that is a picture of the Kelty Kite 27.

The 25 is quite different.

which one are you selling ? or more importantly which one would I receive.

Our photos are taken in our photos studio from actual product samples. The photo I posted was taken at my desk with one of those samples.

The one sitting about 7’ away from me looks like the one in our photos. The tag inside my bag says Kite.

Looking at the links you posted, it looks like the Kite 25.

I wouldn’t say it is waterproof. Kelty doesn’t mention anything on their site. All I see on the care tag is to wipe off mud.

Does the one you are selling have waist and chest straps?..

It had to be the 2nd or 3rd time, because I passed on it before that.

I was under the impression that the pocket in the main part of the bag was for a hydration bladder. There’s also a small opening in the top of the bag for a tube (or headphones, or anything else you need sticking out of the top of your bag).

The one I have does have those straps. These were made specifically for us and Kelty calls it the Kite 25.