Kelty Noah's Tarp Shelter

I bought the 12’ through Woot a couple of years ago and just purchased the 9’. It’s a really nice tarp. I got poles at REI. They’re well made and less expensive than the Kelty poles. Also they’re REI brand so members can often get them for 20% off.

On the fence. Could use this whilst camping on our off grid ‘up north’ property as a kitchen shelter/shade… and in the bugout bag. Amazon reviews are amazing. Good price… before shipping.

Woot, why oh why didn’t you offer this deal before my $10 “we miss you” coupon expired?

Would have been a no brainer to remove the shipping sting. (New lower price: 9/12/16=$26.99/$32.99/$47.99…vs. Groupon: -1/-1/= after shipping)

**Hey everyone, we lowered the price of this product because we love you soooooooo much!!! **

If you already ordered this at its earlier price, don’t worry, we love you too!!! And to show you how much we love you we’ll be sending your extra money back at you asap.

kisses

What the heck woot! These where more expensive earlier today when I placed an order. The 16 inch was 59.99 now it’s 47.99. Not cool!

Edit: Just saw the post above refunding the $ for those that bought earlier today. Thanks so much WOOT! WOOT WOOT!!!

I did not get the lower price promised in this thread. I wrote customer service and got a canned response about woot’s refund policy.

Hi there. We are working on getting everyone refunded. We’re having a technical issue with getting the names pulled but they are working on it. Sorry for the confusion.

+1
I use the 6ft REI poles with my 12ft Kelty. Definitely not the lightest, but great reliable coverage for hammock camping:

REI Adjustable Tarp Pole