Kenmore Dual Burger Press

Depends on how much meat you put in, fat content, how long they are cooked, how firmly pressed, are you allowing over flow, or keeping meat thin in the press?

Photo shows big balls of meat.

6 Likes

Glad you said that.

4 Likes

I’m on a laptop and when returning to the replies
the bottom of my screen has the top 1/2 of you bun pushing up then dropping off my screen again.
Hilarious.
(or I’ve been awake too long and this is my sign to say goodnight)

4 Likes
3 Likes

cat grunge GIF

6 Likes

I still have a Kenmore washer and dryer. My mother used them before me. I guess I should look and see how old they are. Also, my refrigerator is a Kenmore.

It was a very good brand in its day.

6 Likes

This is the best way to get uniform penguin burgers.

5 Likes

TWSS!!!

4 Likes

If you want to save on squishing your big balls of meat, it’s a bit cheaper at Lowes.

5 Likes

$23.57 > $19.99
Woot offers free standard shipping if you have Amazon Prime.

4 Likes

True! However my local Lowes has the option to have it sent to the store and pickup for free. Other may as well!

4 Likes

Mine doesn’t. So if I drive to your store to pick it up, well. Gas is like $3.50 a gallon and I average 30 mpg. Assuming your store is the next closest to me, that’s 50 miles one way.

No deal.

5 Likes

Weird. I tried many different stores around the nation and they all did the free delivery deal, except for those in Hawaii and Alaska. Maybe you have to set your store first? I was just trying to help folks save a few bucks for smashing their balls of meat! Might work for some, might not for others.

5 Likes

we do consider the shipping cost on price comps. Shopping online means you don’t have to go to the store (in our case). The $5.99 shipping kills it. Delivery is free only if you spend $45 or more and only available in those areas that offer it.

4 Likes

Yes, but his ? was asking how big is the Meat, not the metal.

Perhaps there is a relationship between the two. Hmmm.

2 Likes