Kenosha 20 Degree Sleeping Bag

[slap!]

Do they give quality posts during a woot off? If so that gets my vote.

Actually a decent bag for camping. I can recommend this if your are camping at a site or out of your truck but if you plan on hiking it in than don’t bother. It’s to heavy to be lugging around especially if your going up mountains but for your everyday “were just going to a state park” experience this will do just fine. Also keep in mind that although it says 20 degrees if you know it will be 20 degrees or lower get something else because you will frees your BOC off.

If it’s anywhere near 20 degrees, I’m not camping. 70+ or I’ll be in my bed.

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: comdicap
Speed to first woot: 2m 18.894s
Last wooter to woot: pcooley86

Looks like two sold so far. Argh.

yuck!

Here’s my two buddies that are keeping me awake…

Maisy, 12+ yr old Dorgi (dachshund/corgi mix)

Fluffer, the inherited cat that seeks to drive me nuts.

If woot ever has an elimination round, you would win Dann…

BTW, did y’all look at Google today? Kinda cool.

Looks like Fluffer is not helping right now :wink:

fluffer is cute, and he got upgraded to “buddy” status instead of just “pest”. win!

Neither’s Maisy. Her eyes are only open because I moved. And if I move, there might just be food involved.

Kinda have to when he’s attached to my body like velcro throughout the night. Sigh.

yeah I just saw that about an hour ago. Pretty neat but i didn’t read all the info yet.

The 20 degrees just means that it will keep you warm if the weather gets to 20 Degrees outside. You can still use this for a normal chilly night. I have a few bags all 0 to -20 and they all keep my warm during nice to chilly nights. So if your a camper at all this actually might be a good buy for you.

Google gettin’ all its freak on?

Man, I went to school in Kenosha, and 20 degrees is balmy there.

Wait, we’re not talking about the city, are we? Darn.

400x400

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-T430KPpwZ8M/Tk84vdSk3wI/AAAAAAAABdQ/O4ahaetF_Mk/s1600/mummy+toilet.jpg[/img]

Corgi’s are great dogs, I Wish Taz was still alive :frowning:

Woot-off killer!