Kensington Comfort Desktop Supershelf Plus 2-Pack

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Kensington_Comfort_Desktop_Stand-2fShelf_2-Pack-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Monday, October 10, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

Sorry about those server errors that popped up earlier today and over the weekend. Everything should be fixed now

Want to know what it was? We used a lowercase o in a spot where there should’ve been a capital O. Ugh. Anyway, we believe all the orders successfully through, so if you saw an error message, don’t worry. You should now be able to click the order number in Your Account and go to the order status page (and your receipt). Sorry about that.

For price researching purchases, it may be helpful to know that this is also known as the “Desktop Comfort Keyboard/Mouse Drawer and Monitor Stand" sometimes listed as part number 60006D, but this time as 60006HD. (No idea why it’s different now, but these do seem to be the same product.) We just used 60006 for simplicity’s sake.

Quality Posts (a few posts we stumbled upon that look particularly helpful to others):
[list]
[]sbmlat
[
]johng33
[/list]

10/13/05 Some users report in and Snapster confirms that these units do not have wrist pads that were expected. situation being assessed for best solution. more info shortly.

Great deal and great price, but why do you have to get two?? I mean the shelf thing could come in handy, but there’s a very small chance one would actually need two of them. I guess you could always give one away as a gift or something, but I don’t like being forced to get two.

Edit: what if you had dual monitors? I hadn’t really considered that before…if you were to use one of these for one of your monitors, you WOULD want one for the other…but has anyone ever thought of doing this? Also, what if you wanted to use this with an LCD?
Anyone ever done that? First of all, WOULD you want to use this with an LCD? It seems to me that the whole point of this is to save space and create room for your keyboard, but that’s usually not a problem if you use an LCD, and in that case, it would actually create a much bigger footprint, thus taking up a lot more space. Now here’s the million dollar question: can anyone make a convincing argument for me to buy this, seeing as I use dual-lcds? The numbers match up, but does it really make sense?

I got yer peteromans. If you keep wootin so much you’ll go blind. Man what a great woot. I frooglegoogleebayboodled it and no way do you touch it like you can here. Go Woot! By the way stay away from the adware on peteys place. No www. with the guy below. I believe the table is set for the bag of crap with this new Ronco shelf!
By the way if I post once a week and petey boy below doesn’t ever post again I’ll catch him in just a bit over 54 years about the same time most people who pay minimum on their credit cards pay off their balance. I love woot. We need some food. Call the steak boys and work a deal.

FOR WHOM THE WOOT TOLLS! ™ - It tolls for you! [;)]

Kensington Comfort Desktop Supershelf Plus 2-Pack $14.99 + $5 shipping

Great deal!! Best price on Froogle is $33 for ONE

Click the www button below for more great deals and coupon codes.

WOOT TWIN POWERS ACTIVATE! TWIN BROTHER IS HERE!
EVIL TWIN THAT IS!

Kensington Comfort Desktop Supershelf Plus 2-Pack $14.99 + $5 shipping

Great deal!! Best price on Froogle is $33 for ONE

DO NOT Click the www button above your pc will get all kinds of viruses and spam adwares.

Whoever needs this, it looks like a good price.

Ok woot, keep it up. I might eventually buy something.

Got a bag to go with this crap?

No thanks; I have a desk.

Might be useful for those using computers on, I dunno, card tables?

no beer holder? no thanks. i guess i will have to continue using my cd-rom.

I don’t understand why we would need two of these.

But a good price nonetheless.

Maybe give one as a gift?

For a laptop, I am thinking…nahhhh!

First PAGE …wooootie wooooot!

Curses her laptop’s inability to accessorize like a desktop and storms off

I can’t even think of a set up where this can even be used… let alone used twice!

huh? but the deal sounds good!

what’s the point of this? :stuck_out_tongue:

A two pack of what???

Huh???

And I was hoping for a BOC!!

This just isn’t woot meterial, no one is going to “woot” at this… come on.

Now if it included all the items listed around it I’d be in for a 2fer!

I just don’t need it…