Kensington Comfort Desktop Supershelf Plus 2-Pack

If you just gotta have more STUFF…

Great price…wish I needed one…or two…

Staplers, clocks, eye glasses, pen, paper, mouse and keyboard. 2 of each.

woot your killin us )-: Sorry but you have stunk lately

This is cheaper than Ulf Samuelsson’s infamous knee-to-knee hit on Cam Neely.

^^^^----------------- I dont know if it is that cheap… But its still cheap and a great deal. too bad i have a laptop…

I bought this since my desk has to be 8" away from the wall so that my keyboard doesnt hang over the front of my desk.

But, But, I wanted the keyboard and mouse…

Bottom of the barrel? I dunno I guess some people might find these useful…

Another Kensington thing to go with the blue Kensington thing I got in the BoC! Woot! rocks!!

This is a really good price and these come in handy for smaller desks, especially at work or at college.

Amusing…

I guess woot had this last year for $20… (one shelf, not two)

link

who puts this on woot, we need deals not trash…

Definitely would have gotten this if I was still in the college dorms. Now though, I don’t need it. I considered it though. :smiley:

looks like a woot you can’t miss. I want to buy it and then move my cabinets up higher to fit the monitor underneath, but my wife would just make fun of me. So this time I’ll think before I buy. But for most people, I think this is a great deal. Nice extra gift for the college kid you know too.

Ok…

I keep getting the Error 500 when it gets to “Order Status”. I’m assuming my order when through because it’s showing under my account, but I cant see my reciept or get a tracking on my two outstanding woot orders…

GRRR!!! Is someone going to fix this? This is the third day it’s been happening.

[quote user=“coreync”]

Staplers, clocks, eye glasses, pen, paper, mouse and keyboard. 2 of each.[/quote]

Read the description!!!

Only a 3-year warranty? That really kills the deal…

Yes this would be a good B._ O._ C.
Woot still rocks, but it has been disappointing lately…
We Need a Woot off…

That’s okay…I bought 2 2-packs…That’s right…FOUR baby!

Small desks at work and a really cheap boss…maybe me and my co-workers will a little bit more comfortable.

Good bargain, not a must have for me though.