Kensington Pocket Presenter Wireless Presentation Device

I bet it would be a great little tool to have if you are big into PowerPoint or slideshows, but I’m not. Thanks Woot and goodnight!

You’ve got that right! Timer with vibrator (no comment). If they could Woot the Logitech for about $35, that’d be sweet!

Eh… It’s pretty cheap compared to retail. The only problem I have with buying it off woot is wherever I get it, I could probably expense it for work.

Windows 98, Mac OS 9? This seems kinda old.

On another subject, who here has used Keynote as an alternative to Powerpoint? Which program do you think is better?

Good price on this item (will run you about $40 most places) . . . BUT much more effective with the laser pointer, unless you don’t use a laser pointer during your presentations

I might buy this and present a slide show of crappy woots.

Popped my woot cherry and bought two. I’m a school teacher, so this little device will help me a lot.

Is this as good as a Bluetooth???

looks like the short answer is on your blog too.

Hi guys,

I have a quick question. Does it has a laser pointer ?

My first woot…ahhh…

I’ve used five or six different presentation devices over the years and this is by far my favorite. I’ve had devices with laser pointers and gyroscopic mouse control that do more than this product, but for basic presentation navigation this little clicker does a terrific job.

Not Ligitech, I’ll pass

how do you use your phone to control powerpoint? i have a bluetooth phone, but wouldn’t know how to approach doing that. any hints would be great, thanks

No laser. But that model was on sale at BUY.com yesterday for $29 and free shipping.

Since when is $60 a “few bucks”?

I don’t think it has.

How can this be wireless if it requires an USB port? And I quote: “PC or compatible with USB port running Windows 98 SE or later.” The last time I checked, USB is WIRED and not WIRELESS!..Need more information about the base unit…

It really depends on how you are going to use it. Keynote does “motion” better but it is more limited as far as ease of editing. 99.9% of executives usually put their presenations together on the plane on the way to the conference and finding someone to help them at the last minute to help with Powerpoint is alot easier than finding someone to help them with Key what?

It has a USB dongle that attaches to your laptop. Then that broadcasts wirelessly to your clicker. Same way your wireless USB mouse works…