Kensington PocketMouse Optical Limited Edition (LE)

It is MAC compatible… nice.

Should work great for my MAC Book… in for one. Thanks w00t.

You sure it’s a LASER mouse??

My thoughts exactly. One year warranty, and if it DOES break, eh… it’s a $9 mouse. Could be worse. In for one.

It was $1.99 last year on woot.com
http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=2838

thats what i am wondering. what is Optical laser about it

In for 3. I have a similar one now & it’s very handy to throw in the laptop bag when I need a regular mouse. My nieces fight over the one I have now when they both want to use laptops. Always good to have a spare too.

btw, yes the one I have now is optic. Does not have the rolling ball, just the red light.

That was refurbished… check the warranty!

am i the only one who likes using my touchpad and doesn’t want a mouse on my laptop? if i want a mouse and all the extra stuff i just fire up the desktop!

not for a notebook mouse

In for three. We just got our third laptop so this is a bit of a coincidence.

i think woot is tapping my phones

grabs tinfoil hat

I am so in luv with my Bluetooth mouse, NEVA go back to the cord! Neva!!!

(well unless I’m out of batteries)

Geez, first Tom Sawyer, now Of Mice and Men… What’s up with all these classic literature references?

In for 3. Sadly, I am an addict.

Froogle

I have these from before. Great Laptop mouse. Small mouse, wife and kids love it for playing Lotso because it move accross the screen fairly fast. Short cord is ok with laptop. Desktop needs an extention usb cord. Works great.

Darn I just bought a lab top mouse recently… if not this would of been great.

Personally, I like the touch-pad on my laptop but it is starting to get difficult to use. I was on the look-out for a cheaply priced mouse and this one is the perfect price for me.

Thanks woot!

or gaming.

Good deal if you are looking for a mouse to use with your notebook. At under $10 shipped, I would imagine it is difficult to find one cheaper.

In for one. Thanks woot.