Solid Deals oN BizRate
… enjoy that.

Kensington PocketMouse Wireless USB Mouse
$9.99 + $5 shipping

Woot checker for anyone needing one. www.exbox.info/wootchecker

She’s dead Jim…

time for bed…my first wootless woot-off

whoaaa

Am I on Pacific time and I didn’t know it… the midwest entered a vortex, save yourselves, and your… what, again? I give up (impales eye with pen) Now I can’t see, so I’m going to bed

I hope this isn’t a glitch, I want one!

I want a mouse dammit XD

Someone divided by 0, obviously.

See Wikipedia: Woot (retailer)

ugh u guys r such pissers, why come to the site if it makes u so miserable? btw u have officially beat the freakin carrot jokes to DEATH!!!

ugh u guys r such pissers, why come to the site if it makes u so miserable? btw u have officially beat the freakin carrot jokes to DEATH!!!

Uhhh, what happened?
Well, at least we know what’s coming next!

who put mettal in the microwave?

woohoo… saw this pop up and unleashed thought something cool was about to happen. drat.

Uhhh, what happened?
Well, at least we know what’s coming next!

NICE… just dated yourself (I assume you’re referring to Intel’s Pentium folly?)

yes its over, everyone go to bed so all of us others will be free to sleep while we have slow sales. honestly i normally never wish for roomba’s but during the woot-off at least it gives you a nap break. not complaining though cause the items are selling like hotcakes and I’ve got nothing better to do tomorrow (just work). Just no Bandage outof cordiroy’s until my morning status meeting is over please!

WTF Why do I still see the logitech speakers? And the woot off lights? Hell it even lets me order one yet thast was the item before the mouse?