Kensington Pro Gaming Mouse and Splinter Cell Game

Nice Woot!, but I don’t need a mouse and I’m not big on SC. Still a damn good buy. C’mon let’s get these bought up so I can get the DVD Burner.

Look it’s on sale at amazon too!!

[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000WA8BY/qid=1097257973/sr=-1/ref=sr__1_etk-accessories/102-6159831-1271322?v=glance&s=electronics&n=281407[/url]

not so cheap though…

Can I get a WOOT WOOT!

in for 3

Decent deal. Woot = 10+5=15 vs. 18.89 on Techblowouts.com (w/ free shipping)

I got one of these the last time they came up, and I still haven’t used the mouse. It’s a good price for a full version of Splinter Cell, though.

i got 3 of these the first time they came through.
it’s a great deal.
the only problem i ever had with it was the click lag that we talked about in the last few pages of the original thread.
with that feature off, however, the mouse works flawlessly.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:09 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: ikonoklast<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.85s<br>Woot Wage: $19492.68 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:09 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: 88ranger351<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.85s<br>Woot Wage: $19492.68 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:09 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: Wodin<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.85s<br>Woot Wage: $19492.68 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:10 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: smoke28<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.85s<br>Woot Wage: $19440.00 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:10 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: DoobieWah<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.85s<br>Woot Wage: $19440.00 an hour.

official Woot price 9.99 + 5 shipping

I am in on it! 20 dollar mouse and 20 dollar game, not a bad combo.

Thanks Woot!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:12 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: egkulik<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.86s<br>Woot Wage: $19335.48 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 200<br>Last Order time: 12:56:13 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: Quiwi<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.87s<br>Woot Wage: $19283.65 an hour.

I could get the game from bit torrent, but I need a new mouse since it seems Microsoft doesn’t want to send me my free mouse from the Windows Media Center online training.

I got it!! I got it!!! I got 3!! Crap, what did I buy???

get your mouse fingers ready for the next woot

sold out…start the timer!

5 mins left…