Kensington SX2000 Speaker Dock for iPod

It’s so sad…as time goes by, woot becomes about peddling your average retail crap for average retail prices…I remember the days when you could come by here and get crazy deals…especially on the woot-offs…Now it’s just another online store. Shame, woot, shame.

Ipod stuff. Maybe S and K at the HCWhite will dig on it. Boo!

Only about 25-30 of these puppies for sale…I’m developing an ulcer every time I see crap without a bag…

I am just waiting for the Bluetooth Coffee Maker, that not only makes my bread it toasts it to. All while playing my sweet itunes from the IPOD Dock

Will it work with a mini?
Will it make toast? how about fondue?

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

Come on woot!

How come no “* Of course iPod is not included! Fool!” at the bottom of the picture? Ya do it for other stuff. And if the iPod crowd isn’t the most gullable group around I’ll eat my hat!(If I had one)

Does anyone remember the website that was giving the estimates of how many items and how much time was left per woot? I can’t remember where I saw it. I know it was something assnozzle.com

Why do so many people hate IPODs and IPOD stuff?

I already have speakers!

many of you have sent me some great feedback and critiques and criticism about my link for this woot-off. It has been much appreciated. Whenever the next woot-off occurs, I will have a much better lister and feature more stats. If anyone else has feedback, please pm me. thanks again…enjoy… go woot!

Very good Ipod speaker for $80, but no remote?

IF i am going to buy some speaker thing for my Ipod it at least has to be portable, otherwise why wouldnt i just use my computer.

Re-sell and make huge money on “the bay”(ebay). I bet one could get $135+ for this speaker.

I would buy this if they threw in the iPod for free.

Well I know this isn’t thread specific but I just listened to the Woot Off theme song and as ‘they’ say "it rocks! "

Here ya go: although it was going crazy a second ago, saying 5 days to finish and that it was 1 day into it already or something
http://www.assnozzle.com/wootchecker/

Think about it people. If there is a BOC, it’s going to be nothing but a crappy leather bag, a Panda toy, hard drives, and IPOD speakers. If you’re lucky, you’ll get a toaster.

whereelse could you find ALL THAT for a friggin dollar?

Sure, if you pay $5.00 for shipping!