Kensington USB Bluetooth Adaptor

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Kensington_USB_Bluetooth_Adaptor-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Kensington USB Bluetooth Adaptor topic page for Friday, September 23, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Item qty: 2250, Last Order: 8:29 AM CST, Wooter to blame: bsoderstrom
Order Pace: 0m 13.597s, Woot Wage: $3,968.80/hour.

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

Quality Posts (a few posts we stumbled upon that look particularly helpful to others):

s aight… dont know why you just wouldnt plug the seven things in… I have six usb ports on the back of my tower and four on front… if you need more, you need help…

cheaper on fatwallet

nice i will buy

Got one

NIce and cheap. No need for one tho.

Hmmm… do I need a Dongle? let me think, will my life be better if i had a bluetooth dongle? or should I take that twenty, go down to the slimier side of town, swill some inexpensive vino, and find a blue-hair with a goldtooth, and see if she needs a Dongle??? which would be a better use of my fundage…

?well yet again gonna pass… thanks though woot

Nice - Kensington USB Bluetooth Adaptor is something I was looking for - I’m in for one!

Got one!

what the hell do i use that for

Seems like this woot could be found cheaper in other places??

no need for one with my powerbook but yay.

no bluetooth here… i pass

[quote user=“bpstation14”]cheaper on fatwallet [/quote]fatwallet has v1.1 only, this is 1.1 or 1.2

dammit, just bought one from geeks.com 's no shipping special this weekend. crapola.

I want it BAD!!! But I don’t have any use for it. WHAAAAAAAA!

haha, even I laughed at that one…

hmmmm…don’t think so

To highlight stuff ; )