Kensington USB Bluetooth Adaptor

Anyone know how well this toothy thang works?

Nice Color

Not yet ready for Blue Teeth, but I’ll regret it later. Thanks for being YOU Woot!!

what’s the transfer speed on Bluetooth 1.2?

/too lazy to look it up

good woot, no need for me tho - it’s all built in now!

NOT BAD!!!

good brand

And it’s not something I need! Oh well, better luck next time. I"ve got to go get ready for Lovely Rita to barrel down on me! The Woodlands, TX!

Once again something I can afford but I have no device that would communicate with it.

What do I do???
Why call Mac Daddy 1 to the rescue !!! To get put on the Whinner list again.
Help!!!

Bluetooth is great, but it’s limited by it’s short range and only minimal support. With many devices just building in 802.11 support, the niche market that bluetooth was aimed at isn’t as robust as it was expected to be.

Beats the pants off of IR though :slight_smile:

found it for $9.99 at local electronics store… no shipping!!

To download ringtones on your cell phone, link a PDA to your computer, network a printer to ONE PC, to look cool.

Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2, or 1.1 and 2.2? As far as I know, there is no 2.2, but there is a 2.0. Could cause some confusion.

Yeah…I just don’t see the need for bluetoothing my computer…I’m perfectly happy USBing everything…the only thing that I could see bluetooth useful for is cell phones and headsets…

I dont need it but heck,y dont we just get one?

Meh…unless the printer is across the house or something…wtf do you need this for???

Will it work with an LG ModelVX4400 Cell Phone?

Isnt bluetooth out and WIFI in???

First post on WOOT!

In for one. I’m tired of having to connect my PDA to my pc using USB to sync it (the cord is way too long, and its a hassle to drag it out of the drawer it is in to keep it away from the cat). With this, I’ll definitely sync up more.

I guess I’m outta touch with things. I don’t own anything that is BlueTooth. I have yet to even see a need for BlueTooth.

Do dentists like Bluetooth??