Kensington Wireless Optical Desktop

Welcome to the Kensington Wireless Optical Desktop w/Stock market Game topic page for Wednesday, June 1st. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

WOOTANKEROUS™!!! Seemed to be the attitude of some last night.

Mp3 players… apparently it is a love - hate thing. Can tonight’s WOOT bring everyone together in some cosmic lovefest where everyone holds hands and sings cumbaya?

Naahhhhhhhhhh… let the debate begin!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Topic… which is better… wired or wireless… begin :wink:

HOT DELL COUPONS Starts 6/2 at 8am CDT!!! COUPONS FOR EVERYTHING AT DELL!!

[url]http://www.whatsyourdeal.com/[/url]

With bonus “double-your-order” chance
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Even if your grubby old keyboard and mouse weren’t crawling with e. coli, it’s hard to imagine why you wouldn’t pick up this Kensington wireless optical desktop. Dig: it looks every bit as sexy in silver and black as Marcus Allen ever did. Its nineteen multimedia and Internet shortcut keys save wear and tear on your delicate fingertips.

The wireless optical mouse is without a doubt the single most astonishing tool that has ever been invented, or ever will be. This one’s got three programmable buttons, scroll wheel and a symmetrical design, so you can switch to the left-side forehand in the middle of a game and bewilder your opponents like Gordie Howe used to do. (Disclaimer: your opponents may not be as bewildered as his were, since they’ll be in South Korean internet cafes instead of next to you where they can see your feat of ambidexterity. On the positive side, this saves you having to get in fistfights with them.)

The set’s slim profile makes it easy to pick up in one hand while you pass a hula hoop around it with the other, amazing all those in attendance.

“That’s right, jerkfaces!” you’ll beller. “This baby is WIRELESS!”

At that, they will only stare, meow, and wonder why they’ve not yet been fed.

Condition / Packing / Warranty:
New, Brown Box
5 Year Kensington Warranty (1-800-535-4242)
Kensington Retail Part Number 64364 / 64373
Features and Benefits:
Wireless multimedia keyboard and optical mouse set with QuickRF™ technology eliminates tangled wires and messy workspace.
19 multimedia and Internet shortcut keys control functions with one-button ease.
Wireless optical mouse features three programmable buttons and a scroll wheel for ease of use.
DiamondEye™ optical technology provides fast, precise tracking.
Convenient wrist rest supports the hand for more comfortable computing.
Works with either USB or PS2.
Attractive slim design and silver and black color scheme compliment today’s computers.
Wireless Keyboard:
Keyboard/keypad Type: Keyboard
Keyboard/keypad connectivity technology: Wireless
Keyboard/keypad Wireless technology: RF
Keyboard/keypad operating distance: 6 Ft Wireless
Keyboard/keypad Features: Palm Rest
Number of keys: 123, including the versatile Four/Dollar Sign combination key
Hot keys: 19
Wireless Optical Mouse:
Pointing device Type: Mouse
Movement detection: Optical
Button(s): 3 x button(s) (programmable)
Scroller(s): 1 x scroll Wheel(s)
Pointing device Features: Diamondeye optical technology Provides fast, precise Tracking
Physical characteristics:
Color: Silver black
Shipping Dimensions: 3.5” height x 8.5, width x 20, Depth
Stock Market Bonus: chance to double your order

Your order will be doubled if the last digit of your order number matches the last integer of today’s Dow Jones Industrial Average after the New York Stock Exchange closes.

For instance, yesterday the DJIA closed at 10467.48. If this contest was yesterday, all Woot orders ending in 7 would be doubled. If you ordered 1, you’d get 2, 2 you’d get 4, and if you ordered the maximum of 3 you’d get 6. Hopefully any of you that order 3 will lose and we will make out like bandits.

You can check the DJIA for a final closing number sometime after 4pm EST (3pm Central/1pm Pacific) here (an asterisk appears when the number is final), or swing by our forums and root for your number.

Needless to say, do not order unless you want your order as it’s placed without it being doubled. Orders will be released to the warehouse and in transit as soon as we know the winning number!

Feel free to try and influence the market to ensure your victory on this glorious day!

Wootang!!!

Not too bad… I’ve been debating whether to go for one of these or not. I really like the ergonomic split keyboard, but this seals it. I’m in for 1.

Like to gamble, that’s a 1 in 10 shot at a lot of Keyboards and mice! Wonder how they will keep their inventories straight :?: Reserve 1/10th, except the variable is the number of those 1 in 10 number that was ordered. Great idea. :smiley:

w00t!!i’m in

nope

I’ve never touched a Kensington keyboard, so I can’t tell you if they’re any good or not. The price is pretty good for a wireless combo though. Not the best deal I’ve ever seen…I picked up a Logitech wireless combo with the MX700 mouse from overstock.com for $35 a while back, but they had limited quantities and I’ve never seen that good of a price since.

Just so we keep bandwith down, I will just use the picture link. Good Luck!
[size=24:b4d8e3d6f3]SIRDS NIGHT![/size:b4d8e3d6f3]
This one is going to hurt your tired eyes!
Stereograms are images which appear as a flat collection of dots or patterns. When viewed in a particular manner, 3-dimensional images become apparent within the picture. Images which are based on a repeating pattern, rather than random dots, are called Single Image Stereograms (as opposed to multi-image stereograms which consist of two separate images that must be fused). Those composed of random dots are called Single Image Random Dot Stereograms (SIRDS).

How do they work? When you look at an image normally, both eyes focus on the same point. When viewing stereograms, you shift your eyes so that each one is looking at a different part of the repeating pattern. Since it is a repeating pattern, each eye sees the same thing - just a different instance of it. By shifting parts of the pattern, the computer can make them seem closer up or farther away.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

w00t!!i’m in

Different! Odds of 1 in 10 to get your order doubled. To me, the real issue is, what would I do with more than 1?

With bonus “double-your-order” chance
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Even if your grubby old keyboard and mouse weren’t crawling with e. coli, it’s hard to imagine why you wouldn’t pick up this Kensington wireless optical desktop. Dig: it looks every bit as sexy in silver and black as Marcus Allen ever did. Its nineteen multimedia and Internet shortcut keys save wear and tear on your delicate fingertips.

The wireless optical mouse is without a doubt the single most astonishing tool that has ever been invented, or ever will be. This one’s got three programmable buttons, scroll wheel and a symmetrical design, so you can switch to the left-side forehand in the middle of a game and bewilder your opponents like Gordie Howe used to do. (Disclaimer: your opponents may not be as bewildered as his were, since they’ll be in South Korean internet cafes instead of next to you where they can see your feat of ambidexterity. On the positive side, this saves you having to get in fistfights with them.)

The set’s slim profile makes it easy to pick up in one hand while you pass a hula hoop around it with the other, amazing all those in attendance.

“That’s right, jerkfaces!” you’ll beller. “This baby is WIRELESS!”

At that, they will only stare, meow, and wonder why they’ve not yet been fed.

Condition / Packing / Warranty:

* New, Brown Box
* 5 Year Kensington Warranty (1-800-535-4242)
* Kensington Retail Part Number 64364 / 64373

Features and Benefits:

* Wireless multimedia keyboard and optical mouse set with QuickRF™ technology eliminates tangled wires and messy workspace.
* 19 multimedia and Internet shortcut keys control functions with one-button ease.
* Wireless optical mouse features three programmable buttons and a scroll wheel for ease of use.
* DiamondEye™ optical technology provides fast, precise tracking.
* Convenient wrist rest supports the hand for more comfortable computing.
* Works with either USB or PS2.
* Attractive slim design and silver and black color scheme compliment today’s computers.

Wireless Keyboard:

* Keyboard/keypad Type: Keyboard
* Keyboard/keypad connectivity technology: Wireless
* Keyboard/keypad Wireless technology: RF
* Keyboard/keypad operating distance: 6 Ft Wireless
* Keyboard/keypad Features: Palm Rest
* Number of keys: 123, including the versatile Four/Dollar Sign combination key
* Hot keys: 19

Wireless Optical Mouse:

* Pointing device Type: Mouse
* Movement detection: Optical
* Button(s): 3 x button(s) (programmable)
* Scroller(s): 1 x scroll Wheel(s)
* Pointing device Features: Diamondeye optical technology Provides fast, precise Tracking

Physical characteristics:

* Color: Silver black
* Shipping Dimensions: 3.5” height x 8.5, width x 20, Depth

Stock Market Bonus: chance to double your order

Your order will be doubled if the last digit of your order number matches the last integer of today’s Dow Jones Industrial Average after the New York Stock Exchange closes.

For instance, yesterday the DJIA closed at 10467.48. If this contest was yesterday, all Woot orders ending in 7 would be doubled. If you ordered 1, you’d get 2, 2 you’d get 4, and if you ordered the maximum of 3 you’d get 6. Hopefully any of you that order 3 will lose and we will make out like bandits.

You can check the DJIA for a final closing number sometime after 4pm EST (3pm Central/1pm Pacific) here (an asterisk appears when the number is final), or swing by our forums and root for your number.

Needless to say, do not order unless you want your order as it’s placed without it being doubled. Orders will be released to the warehouse and in transit as soon as we know the winning number!

Feel free to try and influence the market to ensure your victory on this glorious day!

Not bad…but my optical mouse from the woot-off covers this ground just fine. No thanks!

every one in the house say: woot woot!

Good god no. It’s a kensington. I just boaught a robosapien tonight though…

woooot

Cool deal…if it weren’t for the fact that I recently bought a Saitek Eclipse keyboard and a Logitech gaming mouse :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m missing the beginning of 3rd season Dave Chappelle for this?

COME WOOT, Get it together and hook a brother up with Active Powered Monitor Speakers! Wassup, future producer in the house…

GK

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice WOOT!!!

BOC, I feel a poem comming on…RDB