Kent Rasmussen Trio

Kent Rasmussen Trio
$54.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Red
product(s):
1 Kent Rasmussen 2004 Esoterica High Valley-Lake County Petit Verdot
1 Kent Rasmussen Esoterica 2004 California Sousão
1 Kent Rasmussen 2002 Napa Valley Petite Sirah

uh oh… this could be a dangerous-to-the-wallet week.

Loweeel, here’s your Petite Sirah!

Links above to CellarTracker. Added the Esoterica wines; Woot Launches??

I bet you Loweel has already placed his order. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably order as well, but later this week…depending on things.

Oh my! Kent Rasmussen back with some oddball varietals and some Loweeel Special!

I’ll have to get this one.

always 3 bottles

always the same price.

VARIETY is nice

I don’t think I’ve ordered a wine.woot so quickly!!! Sounds yummy.

Saw the PS and I had to buy.

Come on labrat!

Kent Rasmussen Trio
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: shh64
Speed to first woot: 0m 11.563s

Last wooter to woot: Loweeel

As I read at 1:02 ET

Kent Rasmussen Trio

Last wooter to woot: Loweeel

Woot! why must you taunt me so?

No New Hampshire again this week.

In for 2 (and thanks for the mentions already). I kept refreshing the order page to be #1, but apparently you have to click the new week’s button to go through… refreshing the old page doesn’t work.

WD & WF – :slight_smile: THANK YOU :slight_smile: THANK YOU :slight_smile: THANK YOU :slight_smile: THANK YOU :slight_smile:

I might happen to add that I am itching to open the bottle of an '00 that I have from the wootoff, so if I happened to be a PSycho labrat, I could do a mini-vertical… I know I was a Donati labrat, so it’s not likely… but I’m just throwing that out there :slight_smile:

I LOVE that we have new varietals this week. I’ve never had a PV before, nor the Portuguese one (that I’m not going to even attempt to spell from memory). AWESOME!!!

Interesting little blurb that they added to the beginning of the product description… could be a bad week for the bank account indeed

but a great way to celebrate finishing finals! :smiley:

EDIT: and if by some miracle I get selected to be labrat, can I default to another offering?

Blair Witch Project…sneaky WD.

As usual, I couldn’t afford this but just had try these. In for one. Tee hee… I’m black :slight_smile:

DH just said we better set a wallet limit for Thursday…

In for two and I am really looking forward to these three different wines - I love PS, I have had an interest in PV as a stand alone as of late and know nothing about the sousao, but the description sounds good. Come on lab rat…

After hearing so many good things about the KR PS, this is almost an auto buy for me…

… make me a labrat please …

BTW … wine-searcher prices the wines at
PV ~$20
Sousao ~$16
PS ~$34

Sounds most interesting…in for two units.

The Petit Verdot and the Petite Sirah sound particularly appealing. Hope I achieve labrat status this week!

So tempting . . . . but i’m trying to stick to 2 wine.woots per month. Perhaps the winemaker will push me over the edge.

Kent Rasmussen Trio

Last wooter to woot: iByron

Naw it doesn’t say that for real and I won’t get my minute of fame, but I’m in. Maybe I’ll be a labrat for this one.

iByron