Kershaw Blur Folding Knife S30V

Kershaw Blur Folding Knife S30V

I bought one of these a couple years ago, in S 30V steel. I still have it. It opens easily, locks solidly and carries unnoticeably. It might be a little lighter, but it is fine for clipping to a pocket in a pair of jeans. I like it and use it often, for cooking, chores and anything you’d typically use an EDC knife for.

I have at least one acquaintance who is a security contractor, who has been in the sandbox, in Puerto Rico after the hurricaine, etc. One of these is a standard part of his kit. I paid more than the Woot price for mine. I recommend it. If you are one of those people who loses pocketknives, get the cheaper one with 14C28N.

3 Likes

Same price as last time from woot. This has sold for $50 on Amazon at least 10 times in the last 3 years. Popular knife. Can be had for less.

2 Likes

Besides woot offer, the cheapest you will find this knife for that is in stock is 1 on eBay for $45 plus $9 shipping.

Blockquote Same price as last time from woot. This has sold for $50 on Amazon at least 10 times in the last 3 years. Popular knife. Can be had for less.

1 Like