Kershaw Epistle Knife

Kershaw Epistle Knife

NOT assisted, just manual opening. The second line of Specs needs correcting.

1 Like

I was just about to pull the trigger but this makes it a different story. Are you sure of it not being assisted?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Blade & handle measurements? I don’t see item pic with ruler alongside for scale

Here you go

Hello!! You are correct about this knife NOT having as assisted open. It is a manual opening with a thumb stud (listed in features).

Sometimes it takes a village! I so appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can get the listing correct!

1 Like

I Agree Yes Yes Yes GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

3 Likes

Item Dimension: 5.25 x 4 x 1.5 inches
3-inch blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel

Vendor is not in today, this was what I was able to find! Let me know if you need additional measurements and I will reach out to the vendor. Note: I will not be able to get back with an answer until Wednesday at the earliest!!

It’s SOLD OUT.

Really, just spend a few more dollars and get an American made Kershaw.
You’ll notice the difference in quality.

:us:

2 Likes

Staff closed the sale and relaunched it with corrected features/specs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I bought two of these when it said assisted. Mine arrives today. Do you think they will offer a return since the listing was incorrect?

1 Like

Yes, of course. You have a 30-day return period regardless. Just reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Oh wow, I just checked my email and I just realized they let me know yesterday they screwed up the specs. That is pretty impressive.

1 Like