Kershaw Ken Onion Blur Knife (3 Blades)

Sweet! 3 blades for $40 bucks?
Killer.

This is an amazing deal… so much so that I read and re-read the fine print and deal details a couple times to make sure I wasn’t missing something. I’ve carried this same knife (half serrated) for many many years. Outstanding price for this knife.

…You pick one of the three blades for $40.

I picked one of these up on amazon for $52 or so with free shipping a few weeks ago. When you factor in tax and shipping, this deal saves you about five bucks.

So you get 1 or 3 knives for this price??

You are buying one 1 knife for this price. Woot! is offering this knife with three different blade types but they are $39.99 each.

I carry the Ken Onion Blur smooth blade every day. In fact I just closed it and clipped it on my pocket after cutting some wood trim and tore down some cardboard for the recycle bin.

This knife can be had cheaper but you will have to wait for an undetermined amount of time.

I bought mine on Lightning deal for $30.46. I had bought another previously for a couple dollars more, again on Lightning deal.

You can’t go wrong with this knife. It is rock solid, good steel, gripping handle so you don’t slip. Kind of big but fits well when clipped on inside of pocket.