Kershaw Shuffle Folding Knife - 2 Pack

Kershaw Shuffle Folding Knife - 2 Pack

“Cannot be shipped to New York”

I’ve previously bought the exact same knife and it was sent with no issue.

Hi there. NY has some strict regulations on knife sales/shipping. We have to follow those rules. I did check and the setting is correct for this knife.

$15 a shuffle is okay. They’ve gone as low as $11.70 (September) from Amazon and Walmart has sold them as low as $7 each.

Right now you can get it in blue from Amazon for $13.89, so cheaper than this two pack per knife.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TUCCKGG

5 Likes

Kershaw shuffle is my favorite knife. I ran this (Shuffle 1) for about 3 years, carried it everyday and just bought a new one every time I lost mine. I’ve been running the shuffle 2 for the last 4 years and love it a little more. Great quality for 20$ knife but cheap enough it doesn’t matter if you lose it, could get 2 years out of one easy. Super slim profile makes it disappear in your pocket. Bottle opener is always handy once you get used to it (gotta go in steep at the bottle cap). Small blade with a good handle design gives you great control when applying force. I carried a multitude of knives over my life, the shuffle rules them all. neat to see woot having it. They typically go for 18$ to 25$ each

Yeah but then you have to have a blue one. Not very stealthy. For a couple of bucks I will take black over blue. But thats just me…

Is this sold out, I’m trying to add to cart and won’t let me?

Hi there. It’s not sold out. Are you trying to use the AMEX benefit? If so, you have to use their link. We’re working to figure out what’s going wrong there.