Keter Urban Knit Pouf Ottoman

Keter Urban Knit Pouf Ottoman

3 Likes

Small, but cute.
Reviews said will hold up 100% outside x 2 yrs NE

1 Like

Hello Woot Staff, @ThunderThighs, I ordered this in Yellow/Grey but got delivered other color (Dune/Misty Blue). Order details attached. Kindly get this corrected.

[TT: Blurred personal details]

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Hi @ThunderThighs, attached is the response I got from Woot Customer Service, saying - “Unfortunately, we do not have replacements available at this time”, however on the product page the item in the color I ordered is still available (see the 2nd picture). Exactly what I expected from Woot Customer Service, in short very customer unfriendly, and next I expect is, on the product page, the color I ordered will be made “sold out / unavailable”, and an additional email saying, the inventory was not updated earlier!

And obviously, “Contact Us → Call Us → We’ll call you” option for Customer Service page doesn’t work anyway as expected!

Let’s see if you can help with this.

1 Like

Woot doesn’t have replacements. The third party vendor may have some in stock for purchase, but woot customer service can’t break into the vendor’s warehouse to steal a replacement.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response! So for my curiosity, from where Woot is listing “Yellow/Grey” option still available for purchase on its product page - Keter Urban Knit Pouf Ottoman?

Isn’t that misleading?

1 Like

Honestly, it’s easier to take the refund and order it again. That’s my personal opinion.

1 Like

the 40 year old virgin fo sho GIF

I though it said Keith Urban Ottoman, and I thought he was branching out into furnature.

3 Likes

Stuffed with beard and mullet hairs.

keith urban GIF by Academy of Country Music Awards

Edit…no beard, I guess. Soul patch hairs.

I can’t believe nobody has asked yet, is there a Euclid or Safe version available? :rofl:

Had same reaction. Must be tired.