Keto Cheesecake Dough

Keto Cheesecake Dough

1 Like

uhhmm… Can someone explain how exactly 14g carbs per serving is keto? That’s almost half the daily allowance of carbs…

Erythritol is excreted by the body and subtracted from total carbs.

1 Like

Looking at the ingredients it appears to be keto friendly with the source or carbs being eyrthritol. For most people this sugar alcohol creates 0 to minimal insulin response and can be removed from the net carb calculation, however since they do not break out how much of the carbs that are eyrthritol it would be a rough estimate of net carbs. Cream cheese generally provides 1g per ounce so depending on the flavoring I’d assume these are in the 3-5 net carb range.

2 Likes

There’s almost no information here about the things you really need to know about this product, like: is it perishable? One would imagine so, so how is it shipped? Does it come fresh or frozen? Can it be left outside for several hours once delivered, or is it packaged in a way that won’t keep it cold?

You’re falling down on the product info job on this one, Woot. This is basic stuff. Help us out?

2 Likes

It’s shipped with cold packs.

1 Like

Per the FAQ on the Defiant Cookie Dough site (linked on the post):
You heard us right! We use pasteurized egg whites and heat treated flour to remove the risk of food born contaminents.

Can I travel with my cookie dough?

Defiant Cookie Dough can be left out for several hours and stay delicous! For long travels, we recommend keeping the cookie dough cold or frozen depending on how far you plan to take it.

How long should I store my cookie dough? How long will it last?

Defiant Cookie Dough must be stored in the refrigerator or freezer because it contains perishable ingredients without any additives or preservatives. If refrigerated, the cookie dough can last up to 7 days. If frozen, it should be consumed within three months.

What is the best way to keep baked cookies?

Baked cookies are best stored in an airtight container and should stay chewy and delicious for up to two weeks. They will last up to three months if frozen and will be just as tasty when you thaw them to serve!
Click Me!

So $30 for about a pound of dough total. Pass.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t pay that for an actual cheesecake, let alone this uncooked nonsense.

1 Like

Can any of the naysayers please link me to a comparable product at a cheaper price?

Seems like a lot of people have knowledge that this isn’t a good deal, but are also not providing me with any information on where I can find keto-friendly “cookie dough” (or in this case, cheesecake flavored cookie dough) to buy.

1 Like

Oddly enough, pretty much none of that actually answered the questions I posed…which is why I asked them.