Keuka Lake Coffee/Java-Gourmet Java Rub - 5 Pack

You can get 4 for $20.66 with free shipping here:

Call it a wash! Still an interesting try.

I call it a savings:

Woot: $24.99 / 5 = $4.998 / tin (I included shipping cost)

Them: $20.66 / 4 = $5.165 / tin

Actually, it’s 4 for $22.95…didn’t realize they had free shipping…those are another 4 our Journeys Collection…here on woot we are offering our Original Collection plus the sofi award winning Sicilian Citrus!

At $22.95, $5.73 per tin :slight_smile:

I see the last “wooter” to buy was “alaskabbqsupply”…thought you might be interested to know that the JAVA RUB Fruits, Desserts & More is a great on salmon…especially on the grill…JAVALICIOUS!

I was the first wooter. : ) When I saw what it was I couldn’t resist. I lived on Java at one time and we used coffee on meat quite often. Can’t wait to try them all.

Do I get a prize for being first???

You get my eternal gratitude for being the first “wooter” to take the plunge…hopefully that’s a prize in your eyes :slight_smile:

I love coffee and I love meat, so I don’t see how I can go wrong with this.

I really would like one of the cajun rubs. Do you think I could simulate it by adding cayenne pepper and black pepper in addition to the beef java rub?

There is a bit of cayenne in the Beef Rub and quite a bit of black pepper as well…that being said, the Cajun Bayou is NOTHING LIKE the Beef, Lamb, Wild Game & More (our first JAVA RUB and still my favorite on a steak)

But, it’s always fun to play around in the kitchen! Let me know if you come up with a winning variation.

Good News however, when you get this order we are including a coupon for a future purchase with us…every JAVA RUB is so unique and different these 5 won’t be enough…and then there’s all the sauces, marinades, shake, sprinkles, grind…

Thanks for your excitement about the offering!

In for 1 simply because I love when the sellers create a profile and are willing to communicate with us wooters. Shills suck, honest communication and enthusiasm rock.

I also love to cook and have never tried anything like this before. Yay new experiences!

Thanks Javalady!

O.K. my “woot friends”…it’s been a long day here at JAVA-GOURMET (22 hours is my limit even with endless access to freshly roasted coffee) and javalady needs her beauty rest :slight_smile:

I will be back in a few hours…hoping to find a sell out :slight_smile:

Sweet Dreams!

You are so welcome and please let me know how you like your JAVA RUBS once you get them! We have a Facebok page under Keuka Lake Coffee Roasters…

Good Morning from Keuka Lake…cloudy & 19 here…keeping warm with a cup of Guatemalan Antigua and ready to answer your questions about our fabulous JAVA RUBS!

I received a sample of the Pork, Poultry, and More Rub in one of my shipments of coffee from here.

I added it to the beef and chicken kabobs I was cooking that night, and it went very very well with the beef.

Maybe my taste buds are a bit funky, but either way it made the beef taste amazing and the chicken pretty good as well. I don’t usually eat pork so I’m afraid I can’t speak for that.

Susan has also been a very wonderful lady. Her customer service has been amazing. She called personally to ask what message I wanted on a gift to my father, and also was a doll to get my Christmas gifts out to my In-Laws on time when I had ordered their gifts 1 week before Christmas. (I’m terrible, I know)

Susan, may I ask if you have any plans to extend your business to add an option where buyers can give you their card information and you can then reship coffee on the same day monthly? Sorry if that came off odd, I just woke up. =)

Morning Susan. Starting today with Sunset Blend myself. Good stuff. Have to try the rubs - we grill all year round, even in chilly Georgia!

Interesting… as a rub… hmm. I use some coffee in my favorite rib sauce, makes it very rich and earthy , but never thought as a rub… hmmm

And I do love Keuka lake. except for that terrible little motel just outside of Penn Yan. But love the Viking, wish we could go back sometime

Wow! I could not ask for a better testimonial…you made my day!

No, your tastes aren’t off…we get this same comment from many customers…there’s something about the addition of coffee that is simply amazing and you can’t put a finger on it, but once you experience it you’ll never be without it…it’s that good!

Secondly, what a privilege it is for us when our customers choose to share our products with family and friends…that’s been the biggest way our businesses have grown…we always want to make sure that is an exceptional experience for all…it’s all about quality and customer service here.

As for the “coffee of the month” club idea…we’d love to get that up and running! And we have that on our list for 2011. In the meantime, shoot me an e mail or give me a call and we can get you started as a Charter Member…we have the ability, just not the website page :slight_smile:

Keuka Sunset Blend a good choice! The JAVA RUBS will change your grilling life! We grill year round in Penn Yan, NY too…must be my California roots!

Yep, we do a JAVA SAUCE and JAVA MOP as well…all products at JAVA-GOURMET are coffee-based. And, not sure this got through on the spec sheet, but everything we do is All Natural: gluten, msg, trans fat free.

I think you’ll like them!

Not sure which motel you’re speaking of…a few have been torn down in the past few years…had my daughter’s high school grad party/family reunion on the Viking’s boat…great time! Come back and see us!

Ah that’s awesome! Thank you very much!