Keuka Lake Coffee/Java-Gourmet Java Rub - 5 Pack

Coffee makes a great addition to rubs, but try not to over handle your food before you grill/BBQ. (So, don’t smack it up…) You should however flip it and rub it down. Also, buy three. Daddy has cash in his pocket and wants to buy wine!

I’ll help all you wine lovers out, this sounds delicious, plus I’m just jealous because they don’t ship wine to PA.

To help me get some work done today instead of reading every new post as it comes up, what should I be on the lookout for? Or, what are you waiting for to come up that you will automatically press the button for? (and thereby nullify the SWMBOWBM).

i have these and really enjoy using them. To date I have not tried the fruit rub but the rest are very good.

what kind of flavor does coffee add to the rub for anyone that’s tried?

it rubs the java on it’s skin or else it gets the hose again

It’s very subtle, you’re not tasting ‘coffee’ but it does change it - I’ve had this on both steak and lamb (haven’t played around a ton with the others yet) and it’s delicious.

Dear Awesome Wine Guys:

You know who you are!

Instead of wasting this time, how about listing the “Auto-Buy” wines that YOU would pick up if they showed up in this Woot-off? Better than sleeping while the Java Rub grinds to its end.

thanks for the info!

FWIW - 4.5 years later and still going strong, my Greasemonkey script for easy woot-off watching.

WootPercentage

Hey…no one told me we were on again…must be psychic…just emailed the woot guys on another matter and found out…a few comments from my Droid so excuse that…I will give more complete info once at the office…all of our products are Gluten Free…fair trade coffee in pork…rainforest alliance in dessert and fish…no caffeine affect…amount of coffers per serving is small and caffeine breaks down at high temps…does not taste like coffee…coffee has culinary atttribute of being a natural flavor enhancer…

According to the manufacturer, they all are.

I bought these last time and tried the Beef and Poultry rubs so far. I’m always looking for new ways to grill and these have not disappointed me.

After this company’s first appearance on wine.woot, I was thoroughly amazed by their coffee quality and joined their coffee-of-the-month club. Come to think of it, as it is the second Tuesday of the month, today is the day it ships.

And further in the spirit of full disclosure, I’d also like to get back to buying wine, so let’s move some product here.

Hi Susan. I figured you’d be making an appearance here. Make sure you understand this whole “woot-off” thing so you’re not surprised when you check back later and we’re commenting on some other product.

How amazing to have manufacturer participation in a woot-off! Thank you!

so do the guys at woot start a pool and pick time slots when they think something like this will sell out?

And is there going to be any wine sold during this woot-off, or is it a woot-off in name only?

This is a Woot killer, come on Woot move it along

Looks like this killed the wine.woot off.

I love the beef one. That’s the only one I’ve tried so far.

Also, Susan is awesome! Glad to see you here on a woot-off Susan! :smiley:

Thanks Mike for the nice compliments…I smell your coffee roasting now…maybe we can get a few new member for this month’s coffee club!

Awesome? I’m blushing…you made my day…

Clearly, I don’t understand…can you explain?
I’m trying to get coffee orders out :slight_smile: