KeySmart Pro - Key Holder w LED Light & Tile Smart

KeySmart Pro - Key Holder w LED Light & Tile Smart

I got one of these in my xmas stocking last year. It’s still in the kitchen key drawer. Just never found a use for it. But on a more critical note, people who still need to stick the key in the ignition to start your car, be careful not to OVERLOAD your key ring. It will cause expensive harm to the ignition are of the steering wheel from all the extra weight. I think GM had some fires because of that.

Definitely right about the ignition issue. Although, part of the GM issue was also a design flaw that was exasperated by heavy keys hanging in the ignition.

Either way…buy a new car with push button start and then buy this cool gadget for your kitchen drawer!

Kinda wanted in on this deal. Maybe someone else likes theirs enough to talk me into getting this key fob?

This is hilariously expensive. I might bite on something like this for 7.99 but at this price I’ll stick to my 39 cent key ring from Ace

Came here to say this. A lot of the problem came out of the trend for having a ridiculous amount of shite on keyrings in the '80s and '90s, which I always posited grew out of the homecoming mum idiocy in Texas.

You know you have modern problems when you have to remember to go home and charge your key ring.

I have the original keysmart that has the attachment for the keyfob that I just leave in my pocket. I don’t have a ton of keys anymore, but it does keep it all nicely along with a USB drive I have on it. My only issue is that when I go to sport events, they get all wonky about the bottle opener, so I had to take that off. The keys on the keyring that everyone has were far more dangerous than that opener, but such is life I guess.