Killer Bees

Wow, that’s crazy. Pretty neat. too bad it’s on lemon :slight_smile:

Wow, that’s crazy. Pretty neat. too bad it’s on lemon :slight_smile:

It’s okay, don’t really like the yellow.

OT: Just had this random thought… A ShirtOff?

ugh… stoopid. Everytime I check shirt.woot I wonder… “why did I check shirt.woot” bah!!!

HUMBUG!

Loved the W.A.S.P. reference! Maybe shirt would make you “Sting Like A Beast” instead?

Yeah, I really wish it were a diff color. I like the design. Not in.

Nifty but yellow is not my color…incidentally I still feel like I need to own this with a legal name of Melissa.

Not quite yellow jackets… but close enough. In for one!

Wooters are funny sometimes. It’s either black/brown and you guys don’t buy it because you have too many black/brown shirts or it’s something bright and you guys hate the color. :stuck_out_tongue:

In for one myself.

Being a full figured gentleman, I am sure I would resemble the big Peanut M&M if I wore this.

when i first saw the title “k iller bees,” I thought of the Wu Tang. When I saw that the image had nothing to do with the clan, I was dissapointed : (

Hah, yeah I don’t care if I have too much of one color though. I think I overkilled on black but I still buy em.

Awesome shirt! In for one.

I like the design (especially the swirls in the background) and the placement. No problem with yellow shirts here - I bought Floating Squishy a few weeks ago and loved it.

hahaha!

Harry, you slay me. Thanks for making me laugh!

Guys, this is the 21st century! You can wear non-traditional colors and not get made fun of. All you have to do is… be yourself.

They did a random shirt of the day a couple of weeks ago. Sold it at a discount and you didn’t know what design you’d get. Maybe one day they’ll do a shirt-woot off too! That would be great!

Needs more Wu Tang Clan reference.

Anyone have a shirt in the lemon…is the template color brighter? I saw a picture of the Octopus tshirt in one of the derby forums, but it looks a lot lighter. Just wondered if any of you actually have this color and can add your insight. Thanks! I do really like the design. Just not so sure about the color.