Killer Bees!

I’m allergic to bees! Especially the killer ones!

The Bee Rex looks like it needs a little Ex Lax. Very uncomfortable.

This shirt makes me think of Vuvuzelas, and for that I am annoyed.

I guess you could say… puts on sunglasses

Better bee on alert.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

When I saw #8 my first thought was Bee P?

Then I saw it was Mobee Dick.

I thought that the second to last one (Cerbeerus) was going to be called something like Buzztrio (after Dugtrio, a three-headed pokemon)

I bet the internet buzz on this shirt is gonna beeeeeeeeeeeeeee killer!

The zombee made me realize that not one of apocalypse survival my plans has accounted for the possibility of zombie insects.

Pretty sure Bee Rex is the most kickin’-est thing I’ve ever seen. all it takes is some well placed tiny arms.

When I saw this, I was like, ‘Chi-ka-ka? Is there an Ace Ventura reference on the shirt?’

Then, I got it. I’m that lame, seriously. The coolness has not been BEEstowed on me.

Funny. The bee’s name “Mobee ‘d_ck’” is edited as Moby homeskillet. That’s the first time I’ve ever been sensored. ha.

No puns, just pointing out that I liked Woot’s previous killer bees shirt on lemon more than this one. -_-

You know this, but excellent color choices. No one’s complained about the yellow or the flavor yet.

Zombies can’t fly, apocalypse rule #633

The Queen bee is obviously Osama Been Ladin, who we all know is in hiding. This is why there’s no queen, the queen is in an underground cave aka belly button.

This shirt is KILLER!

At this rate, Buzz Aldrin may-as-well be on there.

Is there a reason all the bees look like half painted Easter eggs?

I always complain about pun shirts on Woot, and this one takes the cake. Yeesh.

Awww man, we were just talking about making a design about Zombee’s this weekend! Blast!

Very cute! Also…bees are so scary. Anything with a striped butt that flies can just go right away…STOP BUZZING AROUND MY HAIR!! -sprints-