Kind Kids Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars

Kind Kids Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars

4 Likes

Best by 3/6/24. That’s ~4 bars per day. Who’s up for the challenge?!

11 Likes

This should be priced at 10-20$ per box just so it gets sold and doesn’t go to waste. I’ll take one for 20$ lol how many are in inventory for clearance. If you got more than one pallet you should be fire selling them for 20$

13 Likes

4/day is no challenge. 40/day would be a challenge. The only challenge with 4/day would be eating no more than that.

12 Likes

“Best by” 3/6 but what’s the “Still pretty good by” date?

19 Likes

Meh. They had these over there for less than this price just about a week ago.

10 Likes

Agreed. It’s not like on 3/6 they’re good and on 3/7 you can’t eat them.

15 Likes

I would be. Doubtful my stomach is.

9 Likes

I’m just going to wait and eat them all in one go in my birthday.

8 Likes

Come At Me Bring It GIF by The Bachelor Australia

9 Likes

99 bars of Kind in the box, 99 bars of Kind, you take one out, chew it all down, 98 bars of Kind in the box.

21 Likes

This would be a much better deal if it were the type of KIND bars with some nutritional value other than calories, like the dark chocolate/almond bars that at least have 6 gm of protein and 7 gm fiber (on a bar not quite twice the size of these small ones that have only 1 gm each protein and fiber).

It’s a good deal, but these bars are really not much different than most candy bars, nutritionally.

9 Likes

I’m anything but kind. These are very much not for me! What happened to the simple old quaker granola chew chocolate chip bars? Tell me why I would have to opt up on the simple characteristics that these potentially are hmo, gluten, organic or such. Keep your whole food organic butt off my grocery list.

This all starts as a child. Don’t feed your child normal milk? Surprise as an adult that child will be sensitive to milk and potentially be lactose intolerant. There I said it!

7 Likes

Actually, the lactose prolems, both intolerance and allergies, are inborne, often genetic.

10 Likes

Bro, the cherry chocolate almond one…:drooling_face:

6 Likes

Hate to be the bearer of “bad news” but there is nothing normal about drinking cow milk. We are the only species that drinks the milk of another species willingly.

I love milk. Plain. On cereal. With hot chocolate. But I’m under no illusion that this is normal.

And as another Wooster pointed out, lactose intolerance doesn’t have anything to do with exposure to milk in childhood. It’s a result of too little lactase being produced in the small intestine which can occur for a variety of reasons and usually occurs in adults… not kids who haven’t been given “normal” milk. Plenty of milk swigging kiddos develop intolerance later in life.

11 Likes

So luv choc milk
Chocolate Milk Winter GIF by Lidl

6 Likes

However, still no solid proof that simply states these should be bought over the other with a much more clearer enjoy by date or we could all just shut up as we enjoy our Almond Joy.

2 Likes

Proof of what?

No one is telling you that you MUST buy them. You don’t want them? Don’t buy them. Other people do want them. So they can buy them.

What you shouldn’t do is spread false information.

5 Likes

When schools started going to the extreme of not allowing any nut containing products in the building because of one student with an allergy is the demise of your loved almond bar.

5 Likes