Kindle Fire HD 7" Wi-Fi Tablets

Which release date is this model? I’m looking at cases for them and most seem to be date specific.

Second Gen. “Tate” series.
Cyanogenmod is your friend.

Do these mod well?

I just got mine in and the battery was not charged. And you need a good wall adapter to charge it. Just a heads up for any purchasers.

What are the “special offers”?

Does this come with a manufacturer warranty or a woot warranty?

You can read more here.

90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

Has anyone else had problems registering their units with Amazon? I just got a replacement because the first one wouldn’t register, and now it’s happening again with the new one.

Oh gosh, I’m really sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your second Kindle. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form to report the issue. They should be able to help, or at least send you a third to try.

Be sure to check the box when you get it. Woot sent me the kindle paper white reader not the tablet.

Uh Oh! I hope you contacted customer support!

Got these as Christmas presents for the kids and none of them will register. Because they were not purchased through amazon.

I’m so sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form for assistance. They should be able to get you sorted out.