Kindle Paperwhite (2018) Hunger Games Cover

Kindle Paperwhite (2018) Hunger Games Cover

Too bad this won’t fit the 7th gen that y’all are selling :frowning:

3 Likes

Although… :thinking: … for $5, I could buy this one - Kindle Paperwhite Premium Leather Cover - and laser engrave the same image on it and come out with an even better version!

That’s a great idea! I think I’ll do just that! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

hmmm, bought this $5 cover with the 2018 paperwhite and there is no way the paperwhite will fit in it. Now I know why they’re so cheap!!

1 Like

actually, I just realized woot sent me a 7th generation instead of a 10th.

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

thank you, i’ve done what you suggested.

1 Like

I have the prequel cover already, but I am a voracious reader and it is wearing. I picked up one of each using my BOC sorry coupon. Thank you Woot!

2 Likes

I have 2 of the Kindle Paperwhites, (2018), 10th Gen.
I bought 4 of these Hunger Games Covers for them and they fit both of my (2018), 10th gen Paperwhite Kindles perfectly! I loved both of the covers so much I actually bought 2 more as spares!

4 Likes

I am just WOWed. These showed up on my porch a few hours ago. Awesomesauce!

3 Likes

Mine fit perfectly. Are you sure you have a 2018 paperwhite?

How have some of you managed to get more than two covers? I’ve just been told I cannot get any more because I already bought two. Originally, it was stated you could only have one. Ever since the initial offering, a limit is not stated until I try to buy extras. But, from this discussion, only some people are limited. So what do I have to do to be allowed more?

They may have purchased them elsewhere. Everyone is limited to two.

It’s possible they had a friend use their account to purchase extra for them as well.

It’s not explicitly stated, but the limit is whatever the dropdown for quantity shows.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Hi there. We raised the purchase limit so buy away.

Note the sale ends tonight though so don’t delay.

1 Like

I liked mine so much I ordered two more at Amazon for I think $7. My main kindle was having trouble with the on button and this is perfect.

1 Like

Well now that the mothership has your extra four dollars…

1 Like

Jeff needed it for alimony.

I’m hoping to trade one in for a new version during prime week. Fingers crossed. I just traded in a really old one from my drawer of obsolete devices for a paperwhite kids edition. Good deal plus free Harry Potter for a year.

2 Likes

I got a special deal on my mint green 32GB Paperwhite from the mothership that included the cover.

I had to replace my Woot! Purchased older gen Kindle when some clumsy oaf named Bongu sat on it and destroyed the screen.