King Estate's North by Northwest Rosé (6)

King Estate’s North by Northwest Rosé 6-Pack
$34.99 $108.00 68% off List Price
2015 North by Northwest Rosé, Columbia Valley

Discussion from an earlier sale.

I do not know anything about this wine, but this looks a steal. Good luck for anyone having space and wallet reserves.

total steal.

No sales stats? I was sure I’d see you as first sucker. Though maybe not, after all the recent damage. Anyway, I bought a set.

Thanks for bringing it back. By popular demand.

Previous discussion has me ready to hit the buy now button. At $6/bottle, surely I can find a use for this wine even if it doesn’t tickle my fancy.

In

on

dis

Honestly. Giving it away at this price. Of course it is 45 degrees outside and falling. Not necessarily in a rose frame of mind…

Bought this last time it came up a month or so ago. Not a very complex wine, but what do you expect for $7/bottle? Quite enjoyable with some aged cheese and crackers after work.

At this price, it’s hard to find fault with it.

In for 1 because, why not.

This is the one I have been waiting for all day. I was so disappointed it wasn’t on the last Woot Off. I am in for 3. In fact I had already contacted winery to see if they would honor last pricing. Had not heard back. Thank you Woot for making my day. I really enjoyed this wine and can not believe the price point. Wine Woot, I hate to see you go!!!

Yes! Was waiting for this. Bring back that boxx sangiovese next.

I just bought another case after buying it last time. Great value on this wine! Don’t be afraid of the low price.

please keep in touch.

This was a nice bottle iirc cortot opened one of these at the last gathering?

Yes, it made an appearance. I’m surprised my wife left you any.

We bought this about a month ago and it was a huge hit at a birthday brunch–well paired with a sunny, autumn Sunday brunch of roasted salmon, soft boiled eggs, salad and lemon ricotta pancakes!

Oh I thought we could split an order. Guess I’ll get my own.