King Mattresses

Has anyone bought this mattress before? What hardness can this be described as?

Didn’t realize it would link to the all of the mattress sale. Specifically looking for info on the 12" inch gel memory foam mattress or the Reve memory foam mattress.

Hi,

I am with the manufacturer of the 12" Gel… it would be described as Medium.

How does the 12" gel memory foam mattress compare to the 10" gel memory foam mattress in terms of firmness/feel?

RE: 14" Memory Foam Mattress - King

Can anyone please tell me what firmness this mattress would be considered? also, the picture appears to show a topper AND a mattress. Is this how this mattress is constructed, or is it all one piece?

Are both 12 inch mattresses the same?

I know one comes with a cover, but are they the same mattress otherwise, or from different manufacturers?

Make sure everyone is doing their research. A quick google search reveals that a couple of these exact mattresses can be found cheaper elsewhere. I love me some Woot, but don’t be blinded by how amazingly cool they are. :slight_smile:

Who is the manufacturer? And are all of these low density foam?

It is all one piece, the cover just has a quilted gusset a couple inches down the mattress.

We sometimes can’t give out the manufacturer. This is because our buyers work for great pricing and the vendors want to protect their pricing in the marketplace.

We have the 12" in Cal King and was initially worried that the “medium” was too soft, but after 3 months it is perfect. We got the 10" in a Full for my daughter. It seems to be firmer than ours, but I haven’t slept on it. The only reason not to get either one is that the sides are soft, so there isn’t much to push against when getting out of bed. This is not an issue for us, but my 75 yr old inlaws with bad hips would not be able to get out of the bed. We have not had it over the summer to know about the heat retention. We’ve needed fewer covers this winter.

Is the 14" King considered “medium” as well?

Yes, it would be considered Medium.

We’ve gone to mattress stores and seemed to like the firmer feeling memory foam mattresses. Which of these would be considered the firmest?

For the 14 inch tri-zone, how long can it stay in its vacuum sealed packed form? I’m moving into a new house. But not for 2-3 months. Would love to buy now, but wouldn’t be able to let the bed expand to full until that time. Would that hurt the mattress?

Is the 15 year warranty through woot or manufacturer? Prorated?

I bought the 12" gel/memory foam mattress on 2/20. It has not yet been delivered. I’ve emailed Woot twice for tracking and have received no response. When can I expect this to be delivered if it’s past the 3-8 business days expected delivery.

Hi there. I found your tracking using track by reference. Looks like you’re getting it tomorrow.

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.