King of the Grill

Exactly … nor a White apron.

This king is 100% less spooky than the Burger King guy,

See?

https://secure.bkcrowncard.com/images/violators/bk_crowncardTheKing_en_01.png

Does that mean that Lucky, like Merlin, lives backwards through time?

Such a happy fellow, ready to flip ; )

I couldn’t agree more. I just had a rather successful BBQ party yesterday. I would love to have one for next time.

I see that both charcoal and gas grills are represented here, thus catering to all grillers alike… very shrewd. There would have been a riot if only one type of grill showed up…

I’d think that the first time you would get splatters from the grill on it. Grease is harder to get out than any of the things you listed.

Hi, I need to ask a question. I’ve bought 3 or 4 woot shirts so far, and they’re cool but their art is kind of like iron-on or glue-on. I dont mean to say its bad quality, but what is this application normally called.

And most importantly what is it called when a shirt has a design applied on it either through threads or from inside? I mean the kind of artwork that often can appear anywhere on the shirt and it is clearly not like “glued” on or “iron on”
Please respond, I really need to know. Thanks

I too lurv this shirt. I too think it’s fail on white if you are into that whole spotless garb thing. Lucky for me I’m a geek artist who thinks wear and tear is part of the lifestyle. I never use aprons but I immediately felt empathy for the besmocked crowd, as in, “Were this an apron I would consider buying one for the first time in my life.” If I bought one [like the 6$ linky, or go alla way to 20$ insanity]I would simply cut away the image square and sew it on a freaking black/brown/ochre/etc apron. DIY cred and OOAK look. Done.

wootshirts are silkscreened afa I can tell. When you have pattern bleed through it is a total dye process. Shirt patterns tat are thinner are usually laser printed and will fade faster. Screening is ideal if the paint is mixed properly, but I got one from Cafe Press that totally lost it’s image after a month of wear. I am uberPO at that as it was my beloved Warren Ellis TSOTW one. ;{

If you throw in a steak and a turkey with the shirt I’m sold.

Is that a threat or a plea? In any case, you may want to do some research into your pricing strategy, what with long pork demand being in somewhat of a decline these days.

It’s rare to find a t that fires up a group and stands up to the grilling. Some may rib the design, others mince words but all tender steak their position. This is a prime candidate and baste on the stats it seemed to snag some interest. Roast assured, it is charred to please every one, but this is well done

I’m quite concerned now that woot staff is advocating cannibalism. Where do you get these people?

(seriously, my market sells pork, chicken, ostrich, buffalo, beef, beefalo, a wide variety of feesh, but I can never get the long pork to test on the grill. supposed to be quite sweet and yum.)

I find this disappointing. With only a few exceptions, the actual name of the shirt color has been somewhere in the color description of every shirt since the dawn of shirt.woot. Why was it not done here? I understand the struggles with finding ways to use “asphalt”, but there are so many options with “white”.

Harken! If a man wishes to sell himself for a shirt and a few choice grillbaits, who am I to proclaim “nay, commas are your first and greatest line of defense against cannibals and forum-ing miscreants; to ignore your commas is to be taken literally and grilled?” Indeed, I am naught and not that! I am but a lowly half-protectoress of wooters slow and stray, circumspect and small. My powers lie not in teachings or in leadershipping, but in tolerance and sly-directioned advices. You pierce my soul with your shots of impugn-ity, but the tears tracking down my pallid cheeks shine glyphs of forgiveness and love and I say unto ye, “aye! Buy these shirts–buy!!–and make your mocks and mockings, for I am but here to witness in all your endeavors and help… and help.

Are those barbecued ribs draped across his chest? AWESOME!

Awesome design! Give a man a barbecue and he’s the king of his backyard.

Love all the details. This is one prime T. :^)

I see where food goes in… but where does it come out???

I see the king’s face and can’t help but think of this:

http://www.starchefs.com/cook/sites/default/files/chefs/Paul%20Prudhomme.JPG

RIP Paul Prudhomme