Kings and Queens

Great design!Congrats Spriritgreen. The green Queen is awesome. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Here are the separate card illustrations that went into this desgin:

Click to see a big image of the shirt art.

Great design, Spiritgreen! The color variation really pops on the black. Nicely done!

Gorgeous art!!!

Reference?

Great aretwork, but I can’t tell what the suites are.

Gorgeous artwork, great designs!

Ice is the Night King
Dragon is the rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
Wildfire is the Queen on the Iron Throne
Steel is the King in the North

(Game of Thrones)

Game of Thrones! If you don’t watch GoT, you should :slight_smile:

1. Night King (Leader and first of the White Walkers).

2. Queen Daenerys Targaryen, aka Khaleesi. She’s super hot, and a badass.

3. Queen Cersei Lannister. She is ruthless, evil incarnate and needs to die.

4. Jon Snow, not a true (yet?) King, but proclaimed as “King of the North”. Women love this gorgeous character, and he alone is probably responsible for thousands of men getting their SO watching with them, well, at least in my case :slight_smile:

I so wish the actual sigils could be used, but this truly is a remarkable shirt and I shall add to my collection!

Amazing design. I just want to point out that if this was made into a complete card set I would buy it… like immediately!!!

Haha I totally signed in to say the same thing. Want this actual deck of cards! <3

@gdq6280 and mopsie2002, how do you think a full set would fill out?

For instance would Tyrion be the Jack of Wildfire because he used it in the Battle of the Blackwater, or would he be a Jack of Dragons for his new role with Daenerys? :^)

anyone know how this will ship? USPS? they are holding my mail because things get lifted off my porch.

Is that Cersei or Joffrey? looks like it could be either.

One wild(ling) card short of a Full House!

Love this- And Bought- Also just grabbed THIS IS FINE. :smiley:

Most are shipped out via UPS SurePost, in which UPS does the bulk of the delivery and then hands it off to USPS for the “final mile delivery”.

In some instances, UPS will do the delivery themselves. Usually this occurs if they already have other deliveries in the neighborhood.

Nice! John for the win :smiley:

I thought the same, but being that it is a Queen card…

I don’t have HBO, so thanks for the recap, Woot writers!