Kingston 32GB microSDHC Class 10 w/ SD Adapter

Page not found.

Worked for me.

Hey Moderator, this item may be 20 cents more on Amazon but I’m guessing a large number of your customers are Amazon Prime members and as such 20 cents for 2-day delivery is worth it, versus up to 7 days with Woot (free shipping option.) Also, it’s likely your price will go up while Amazon’s stays the same. In the end, this entire Woot site is ridiculous since you’re owned by Amazon. More and more now I see the items you’re promoting in the daily emails are ones that aren’t selling well on Amazon or Woot any longer or you want to flush out remaining inventory.

Somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

Lolz…the patient joined less than a month ago, has made one purchase, and is now whining about it.

Wait until he discovers bags of crap.

:slight_smile:

Wow. I posted what I thought was helpful information to Woot. I’m going guess you’re 35 and still living with your mother. Maybe by the time you’re 45 you’ll be mature enough to move out and act like an adult.

As I told “newsom101”, I posted what I thought was helpful information to Woot. I’m going guess you’re 35 and still living with your mother. Maybe by the time you’re 45 you’ll be mature enough to move out and act like an adult.

Using my Prime account to log in to Woot gives me the same free 2-day shipping I’d get if I used Amazon. While Woot items generally take long to actually ship, the ship time is the same, just like the price (free). As for items on Woot being Amazon hand-me-downs…sometimes yes, sometimes, no. Woot still gets some stuff at better prices than on Amazon. Smart shoppers just have to compare the two. Not a problem.

\

I keep missing the Buckets of Cauliflower…

I’m using my new account for the benefit of the Prime service. I joined Woot back in 2011, and there were a lot of interesting items I felt urged to buy. Nowadays, since acquired by Amazon, Woot doesn’t have exciting or valuable stuff. Even the shirts’ quality has become considerably worse. After one ow two times of laundry, the shirts look more worn out than those shirts I bought five years ago.

$8 at Kingston

Shipping?

under $25 shipping is $3.50 over $25 shippimg is free

Sorry if we hurt your feelings.

Um. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this product?

Ha! I ordered mine on Aug 21 and as far as I know I haven’t gotten it yet. (Today is Aug 29 )

Just got mine today, the 30th, inserted it into the adapter and now it’s stuck in there. Not a good retail experience.