Kingston 4GB Class 6 SDHC Card

Do you have a crackberry capable of holding a full size SD card?

Why is the 8GB class 6 model much cheaper than the 4GB class 6? It’s $39.99 on Amazon for the class 6 4GB and $16.49 for the 8GB class 6. WTF Amazon?

Thank you very much for your explanation!

SDHC Card Class Difference explained…

Maybe, maybe not. Read this:

Wiki

Class doesn’t much matter if you’re shooting one photo at a time. Burst or continuous shooting (like at sporting events) requires higher speed.

I have this exact product in my camera right now and use it frequently. Never had a single problem with it.

Perfect timing…I needed a few. Not a bad price, IMO, for 4gb 6 class.

I knew I wanted this, but didn’t know why. Now I know, and the battle is now half won!

If my camera isn’t SDHC compliant, will I still be able to use this at all?

How would this do on a dSLR? The specs for the Nex-3 say Class 4 or higher, but I still feel wary.

Technically yes but some games (namely Rock Band 2) only take SD cards, not SDHC but if you want to store channels on it or something it should be fine.

Speed. How fast data can be written to them. The higher the class number the “faster” the card.

I have a Canon T1i and this card with its 20mb/s and Class 6 rating WILL WORK for taking HD video in it. I currently use some other brands 20mb/s Class 6 cards and they work perfectly.

In for 3!

I have a Canon T1i and use this same type of card and Ive never had a problem, taking fast pace shots and shooting HD video

Wikipedia Explains SD Card Speed Ratings

Useful for -
Digital Cameras
Netbooks - Extra Storage, SpeedBoost, a LIVEOS (try unbutu or MeeGo without formatting)
Digital Picture Frames

I still have a few unused laying around, but very tempted to go in for 3.

Should be fine for a Wii. I use a microSDHC card with SD adapter in mine, and it works perfectly.

dear woot,

why are you charging me tax in washington state? you have never done that before.

Thanks! Definitely getting one (or two…) now!

Just bought two of them