Kingston Brass Faucet - Your Choice

If I could “rep” Veyec, I would.

GREAT INFORMATIVE POST!

Thank you, I’m going to stay away.

Single hole covers are available in stainless steel and cheap at HD. I used two because I didn’t want to use the cover provided with a very similar faucet.

I Just Gotta say, One of the reasons I Love Woot so much, is all the feedback from Fellow Wooters… I have bought based on these reviews, and I have deferred buying based on them as well. The Humorous ones are always a Bonus!!! TY, and Woot!! Stop it, I keep sending you money! LOL

That is a quality post if I ever saw one. Thanks.

I purchase one of these last summer from home depot. About 6 months ago, I had a problem with the sprayer and Kingston sent me a replacement spray head at no charge. Has been working great since then. I just love mine and get complements on it too.

Contact Kingston, they will replace the spray nozzle for free. I have the same faucet and they are great to work with.

I bought this from Woot a few months ago and within 2 days of installing the sprayer head started leaking. Here is my youtube - YouTube The sprayer head eventually fell off and it took them about 2-3 weeks to send replacement. It seemed like forever because with no sprayer head water goes everywhere.

What I like about it is the sprayer is powerful and cleans pots and pans like crazy. Won’t buy this brand again but LOVE the look as do all my guests. They are drawn to it.

Is tax now always charged on things bought to be shipped to Florida for Woot?

Thanks

I installed it on a three-holed sink and the base worked just fine to cover the other two holes. Easy to install, looks great and works great.

Thoughtful and informative comments like this always save me money. I crave a faucet like this and I always say for the price I should just try it. Well, I’ve done that too much and it ends up biting me in the rear. Thanks for the info, I’ll spend a bit more and get something that is better quality.