Kirkland Compactor Trash Bags 70 CT

It’s working now

1 Like

Reach out to CS and let them know.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Yeah at full price it is :relieved:

1 Like

It’s Working. Got it :+1:

2 Likes

Working now. Thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Someone fixed it :+1:

2 Likes

I was charged full price, how do I contact customer service?

1 Like

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Just cancel the order. It should be instantaneously and try ordering again because it’s now showing the correct price of $1.06

1 Like

Sometimes the system won’t allow that by $1 deals.

(Speaking from experience.)

2 Likes

Yeah, “working”, except now while I see the $1.07 total, I’m also getting “Naughty, you only get one” and blocked from purchase.

“Canceling” the order was nowhere near being instantaneous.

2 Likes

Or just the amount of people trying to buy it at the same time overwhelmed everything?

1 Like

Account tab @ the bottom of the app, then go to support. Write a ticket and they will reimburse the overpayment.

1 Like

Still not working

1 Like

When it charges full, hit the back button then proceed to checkout and pull down to refresh for good measure. It should recalculate. That’s what happened to me.

1 Like

Sold Out

1 Like

Probably unfortunate that the FIRST thing I tried was to cancel the order, taking me “out of the line with something IN my basket”… this isn’t going to work out well…

1 Like

:snowflake:

It’s like BOC, where the normal basket doesn’t apply.

1 Like

LOL. Of course. Now that it’s sold out. :roll_eyes:

I did what I said and it recalculated to the correct price and I paid $1.09 or whatever it was.

2 Likes