Kitchen Electrics

Yes sir Rog, talking about the blender.

A Google search does show Amazon.com’s version and it is a glass pitcher.

However, your specs do not say so.

Can you confirm or deny w/o having to kill me? :wink:

Thanks for the late reply!

-D

I’m checking this deal out too. I am bothered by the 1000 watt consumption. Kind of high ?

Hahaha, just kidding about the Steven Seagal pic…

Okay, well after doing some private investigating (and unwaking of certain staff members) it’s about a 99.9% certainly that the the carafe offered with the Waring Blender is THIS

According to the Waring Pro website (which appears is the Series we are selling), the carafe for the PBB220 series is glass.

In the likelihood of that .1% chance, you’re always welcome to email into Woot Services at support@woot.com and let them know that I, RogetRay am a sham and a fool and quite mistaken.

But…I like the 99.9 percentile in my favor.

I hope this info was helpful :smiley:
and sorry for the late reply

The coffee maker is $78 on Amazon. with tax, this one is actually more expensive. dumb.

I checked because the list price is $185 and I have NEVER seen this coffee maker for $185. Hate a sham, or a scam. kiss my ass woot.

not only that, if you have prime, it makes it $10 cheaper on amazon than woot (unless, of course, you’ve already bought something that day on woot). Not a great deal woot. anyone else been thinking that the woot/amazon deal must have been more corporate and less customer centric… seeming to get worse after Matt R left?

Don’t buy the toaster. It’s a POS. I bought one, and it arrived broken.

shoulda bought the fryer :frowning: please bring back the fryer in the near future :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure the fryer would make a really nice small sous vide bath if pared with a digital temp controller. I use a turkey fryer (bought from Woot), myself, but this smaller size would be more convenient for day to day cooking. Plus, it probably does a decent job frying too.

Dammit…after bed, commute to work, and re-checking…I’m too late!

Looks like I’m gonna be Seagal’d…a good way to go.

Think of my epitaph!

Here lies Wicked Gollum.
Death by neck snap from Steven Seagal!

Thanks for the 411 tho!

-Duncan

Okay this is just upsetting. Not to be completely off topic or anything with so many posts on parts of speech instead of the actual topic of this thread. But just to clarify on this lovely debate. Words are not one thing and only one thing. Language is not linear. Words can be more than one Part of Speech. It is not about being right or wrong language is about conveying meaning. Saying that it is a noun only when used incorrectly is like saying we have to choose whether an orange is a fruit or a color. So is orange an adjective or a noun? How about ram? Is that a noun or a verb? Language is very dynamic. Don’t box it in. There is no need to when it has some many limits as is.
I do apologize for being so off topic but it upsets me a great deal when people box language in for no good reason.

Hey Woot! I sent a message to “Support”, asking about the spatula and the reply said that the mixer is no longer available. As of a minute ago, it still is! I did reply back assuring “Support” that the mixer is still for sale. My confidence is flagging.

Would someone please answer the question?

What they really meant to say is, “No longer available… by the time youre able to do anything about this sh*tty support response”

It’s not like the mixer won’t be back in a couple days/weeks… What a lazy support response. I can’t get over that.