Klipsch Audio

I guess the Mirage sales have been relatively successful. Is Energy next? I’d love an S12.3 sub!

Which do I purchase Klipsch-sw450 or Pinnacle Baby Boomer? I have listened to the Klipsch and like what I heard. Baby Boomer gets good reviews on Woot, but have not been able to hear it for myself. what to do, what to do…?

I would go Klipsch. Both are good, but I just like the Klipsch better.

I have owned 2 of these Klipsch 10" subs. They sound great, but both of them failed after a couple of years in exactly the same way. The amp fails and it is apparently a very common problem with these subs. Klipsch made it right in both instances though, so customer service seems to be OK. I have tons of their other speakers and they sound great. So, you just have to decide if you are OK risking the amp failing 2-3 years from now.

Two very different subs here so in some respects it’s not a fair comparison.

The Klipsch is a single 10 in a huge ported box, while the Pinnacle is dual 8’s in a TINY box.

The Baby Boomer is probably going to be the more musical sub, while the Klipsch might be louder and play a little deeper.

In the end it depends on what you are going to value the most.

Anyone have experience using the sb3 soundbar with wireless woofer? I bought a couple for my various tv’s and I’m hoping that having two in the same house won’t interfere with each other…Anyone have insight on this?

You will be fine. You are going to like them!