Klipsch Home Audio

On customer service:
My Klipsch headphones gave out and snapped while I was taking them off my head. It’s a well known defect that the construction for their bluetooth headphones is cheap and fragile. Klipsch did honor the warranty;however, the process could have been better. When I called them, they told me that I would have to wait 3-5 business days for an e-mail from them on whether or not they would accept the return. Last I checked, an e-mail doesn’t take 3-5 minutes! Sure enough a week later I received an e-mail with return instructions. I sent the headphones back priority insured to make sure they didn’t get “lost.” They were supposed to arrive on a Saturday. I called them the Thursday after to see if they received my package. They said they had and would be shipping out a new pair the next day. It would have been nice if they’d kept me informed by sending me an e-mail or something, then again with an e-mail taking 3-5 days, I may have received the headphones first. That was last week. I’ll post here when I receive them, and then list them on Craigslist. It’s not a process I want to repeat 3 or 4 months from now.