Klipsch Image ONE On-Ear Headphones

**Item: **Klipsch Image ONE On-Ear Headphones
Price: $49.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Klipsch Image ONE On-Ear Headphones)

[Search Google](Google Image ONE On-Ear Headphones)

Take a peek at the Product Page
[youtube=X62bYHqq6pk][/youtube]

Wow this is a really great deal!

I’ve never had headphones that have memory phone before, will these make your ears sweaty if you wear them for an extended period?

Very good reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at bestbuy.com

and

Let’s watch an unboxing [youtube=dZuz_lf1fIs][/youtube]

I’ve owned these headphones for over a year now after buying them at Best Buy. They haven’t made my ears sweaty, even with hours upon hours of continued usage. The one thing that I can complain about the fit is that they compress my ears a little bit (but that comes with having an abnormally large cranium).

As far as value goes, these are fantastic! Great sound quality and the in-line controls are great. The biggest drawback on these is that the hinge on the earpieces can get stained and snap under extremely extensive usage.

Definitely worth the $50!

I’ve had these for about a year and have since bought and sold many headphones online. These are one of the few keepers. They sound great, the inline controls are a plus, and they are one of the few that are comfortable on my relatively large head (7 5/8 hat size), and large ears. My daughter and wife also find them comfortable for their smaller heads and ears.
I thought I got a good deal at $70, and at this price they are a steal.

I have a pair of Sennheiser 380 Pros…why am I tempted to buy these???

All right, I’m sold. Thanks.

Paper klipsch are a good way to hold your sheet music together.

Have these love them. In for three more! Very bass heavy but that’s what I love.

My favorite pair so far. Better than the Beats, Soul’s, my Sennheisers, and the Klipsch M-40’s. My buddy has Beats Solo and agreed that these were much better. Nice heavy bass.
If you see the x-10’s in ear on sale, they are great also.
I just bought two more pairs of these. Can’t beat the sound for the price.

just to be sure, these are NOT noise-cancelling correct?

My Bose set is plenty comfortable, but the earpieces are showing their age since the only time I wear them are outside when mowing(In Florida) and usually that’s about 5 hours at a time to mow the whole property.

Not bad,not bad at all ! I’ll give you a 3.75 out of 5.

Do these work for an android phone?

Is cord hard wired into phones or is it removable.

I could be wrong, but I’m guessing no. I bought some other high-quality phones that had iPhone/iPod/iPad controls/mic. While the audio worked perfectly, the mic and controls did NOT work on my HTC Android phone. I plugged them into a friend’s iPhone and they worked fine. So, I sold them to him and bought some Beats that have Android compatible controls.

Want. Get. Have.

I bought the 1st gen versions of these last time they were on woot (same price) for the wife. I was SOOO impressed with them, that the next time woot had them on sale again, I bought a pair for myself.

I usually use them for falling asleep to, laying on one side night after night and they haven’t crushed or broken. I use them for drumming too, the pads are able to keep a ton of the harsh noise out while still letting me be able to listen to music to drum to.

I use them on my iPhone, but right before I got them, I still had an android phone and the volume/pause controls worked just fine on it too.

They are amazing headphones. Clear highs, rich lows, nothing sounds muddled at all.

I would only hope the Gen 2 versions of these are even better.

At $50, these are an absolute steal. Forget the name “beats” and buy a few sets of these instead.