Klipsch KMC Portable Bluetooth Speakers

We’re trying out a not-so-brand-new-ish thing here on Electronics.Woot where instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we give you ALL THE KLIPCHS AND MOAR KLIPCHCHCHCHCHS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE SALE: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/klipsch-kmc-portable-bluetooth-speakers-4

[qualityposts=5831366][/qualityposts]

KMC1 Product Page
PC Mag Review

Check out the product page for the KMC1 and the KMC3

Pretty good review on the KMC1 and the KMC3 over at digitaltrends.com

[youtube=ALCi8MFZIHU][/youtube]
[youtube=Rc6Hn_oN_5k][/youtube]

bought one died in a month, going to see what klipsch will do about it. Good while it lasted.

200 bucks for a refurb speaker? wow…

Please contact our Product Support Manager and he will take care of you.
Travis Turner
travis.turner@klipsch.com

I apologize for the inconvenience and we will make it right.

do the refurb’ed speakers get new batteries? are the batteries user replaceable?

The KMC3 require “D” cell batteries. which makes them user replaceable.

The KMC1 has a Lithium battery. I don’t know if it is replaceable or not.

Just got mine, used it at the apartment pool yesterday. Quality is very solid, not even a scuff. You’d never believe it wasn’t brand new.

The only surprising thing I found is the bass is a little thin at lower volumes, but above 50% it sounds spectacular. Mind you 50% is pretty loud. you could hear it anywhere on the pool deck.

Don’t feel bad, I bought some promedia 2.1 pc speakers and they lasted 6 months. I won’t buy there product again.

Anxiously awaiting my new toy. Since my ex-wife-to-be has all my other toys, I was looking for something portable that sounds great. Hoping to be blown away by this.

For this much why would I buy these over let’s say the JBL Pulses?