Klipsch Quintet 5-Piece Speaker System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Klipsch Quintet 5-Piece Speaker System
$179.99 + $5 Standard OR $21 Two-Day OR $24 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Ten Bucks cheaper than what I paid for these last woot-off! These are great speakers, movie night is something we look forward to more than ever!

Hey, TT - any chance you can add goodies for tea drinkers to your ‘possible’ list for future woots? Things like fancy full leaf teas, infusers, iced tea makers…
Thanks!

I see the most sales took place in Virginia… D@mn those 2 richest counties (Fairfax & Loudoun) in the Nation!!

<= Purchaser in Fairfax county =)

CWells, any advice on hooking them up? Replacing the super crappy stock speakers of my otherwise awesome living room TV

Done!

Keep the ideas coming!

Had Klipsch speakers just like this and loved them a ton. Would totally get these if my wife was willing to let me have a nice movie room.

Great speakers, I bought mine 5 or 6 years ago from a big box store for $200 on sale. MSRP of $599 is unrealistic. Worth every penny at $180. Add a sub-woofer and movies come alive.

I would like to see some awesome toy robots.

Item with that kind of product name MUST be a little more expensive than your average run-of-the-mill product. Just saying Klipsch Quintet will conjure up images in your friend’s mine of German engineers and high-tech labs.

are there still BOC in woot off… i gave up months ago… been trying since 03 to get one… shame on the cheaters!

Good one.

Are these loud enough to drown out my Roomba? Speaking of which, how long before the Vacs hit the WootOff?

Anyone know what version these are? I’m seeing Klipsch Quintet III, IV, and SL currently being sold at retailers.

I’ll now take suggestions for how many hours probation diablowilnet should get for this question…

(Just kidding… but SHHHHH!)

Bought these a few weeks ago, paired them with an Onkyo NR414 and they sound pretty awesome. Can’t beat it for the price.

I think it’s just the original Quintet

I purchased this item couple weeks ago. Great speakers

I sure hope matching subwoofer and maybe a good receiver are in the crystal ball today.