Klipsch Quintet SL 5-piece Home Theater Speaker System

30% left…

tcp has nothing to do with you switching accounts. we know people come here with 2-3-4-5 different ids and try to get as many boc as they can. woot knows as well.

what’s with the TLA’s?

sure, please buy 3, just kidding.

She kinda looks like she is poop’n

WHAT!!!?!?!??!?!?!?

Must be clearing out the warehouse for more wootalicious items

Hi Janis2, lets meet.

I would love to explain TCP to you. you moron. TCP ( Transmission Control Protocol) is one of the core protocols of the Internet Protocol Suite. TCP is so central that the entire suite is often referred to as “TCP/IP.” Whereas IP handles lower-level transmissions from computer to computer as a message makes its way across the Internet, TCP operates at a higher level, concerned only with the two end systems, for example a Web browser and a Web server. In particular, TCP provides reliable, ordered delivery of a stream of bytes from one program on one computer to another program on another computer. Besides the Web, other common applications of TCP include e-mail and file transfer. Among its management tasks, TCP controls message size, the rate at which messages are exchanged, and network traffic congestion.

Look man, I don’t even have my CC info under this account. Don’t be such a whiner.

Any time. I had the webspace available, and some free time, so… :wink:

I second that… Where you at!?

Whoah!

m

OMFG!!! I wonder if they found the lady in that place? You know the thing that got me was the ironing board in the kitchen.

You’ll need a receiver to plug your Cable/DVD player which will output it to these great speakers that I can’t afford.

Nancy Jean, is that you in the photo and if so, how did you get in that woman’s shirt?

http://www.hi-upload.com/upload/uploaded10/APT%20133%20039.jpg

been wooting too long