Klipsch R-115SW Reference Powered Subwoofer - Black

Klipsch R-115SW Reference Powered Subwoofer - Black

Have been scouring the net for a good price on these Brand new. eBay has some close to this price but they look banged up. Hoping these are really like new returns. Would be nice to complete my Klipsch setup with two of these. Plus free shipping.

Update: Worked for one day then nothing. Light turns on but no sound at all. Sending it back as soon as I get my return authorization.

Got mine today, I thought manufacturer reconditioned would be close to new in aperance and performance. I was wrong, it has busted corners and is full of scratches, the power cord doesn’t stay in and the grill falls off. The box it came in looked like UPS ran it over a few times. I was surprised it worked when I got it set up.

It does work and fills my room with an insane amount of bass. I calibrated it with my receiver but had to turn it down a bit. If I push it, it knocks stuff off of my walls. You can feel the bass as much as hear it. This sub goes low and loud.

1 Like

Yep, almost same for me. I upgraded an older 12 in Klipsch with this, recalibrated and was in love with the improvement. It had a chip in the back, but I was willing to live with it. However, mine also constantly shuts off in use. I got it to come back to life, but it stopped working again shortly after in the same way. I replayed the scenes it happened and can’t get it to consistently do it.

Looks like these are bad stock unfortunately. At least I kept my old one nearby to hook back up.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem with the speaker. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.